Architect LADSPA questions

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I thought I would create this thread to have a place to ask and discuss issues on using the ladspa plugin standart within Architect. I have been experimenting with it for some hours and I feel it is really promising!
However I encountered some issues (2 so far, moreto come the more I experiment)

1 just a little bug: I accidentally deleted a track that had loaded a few ladspa's. Strg + Z killed architect

2 A lot of Ladspa plugins only have one output that defaults to be output on the left channel in architect. I couldnt find an easy solution to make the track mono, which resulted in the sound only playing from one speaker. I guess you could solve this problem with a send track and some panning, but an easy solution would be much preferred.
A feature request could be to be able to run the ladspa individually on each channel (left / right)

however as with all my issues: I am probably missing the obvious

Let me investigate tomorrow and get back to you. To clarify, is Strg + Z undo? If so, can you recall which Ladspa plugins you had loaded on the track?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I will try to recreate the errors tomorrow and try to upload some log files. I am not as experienced with this but i see its a common thing people post in forums and i am happy to help if I get some hints on the right terminal commands

Thank you. Any help narrowing down plug-ins with problem is very much appreciated. On a standard Linux setup, the Architect.log log-file is in ~/.logs/Loomer.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

So I upgraded my system a little bit by following the steps suggested here :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pr ... figuration

As I had just reinstalled my Operating System, I hadnt followed these steps and was using ALSA.
With the new update and the system tweaks, the crashing doesnt occur anymore

Return to “Loomer”