A verry strange automatic re-wire/route bug

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I created a sixteen channel macro , with 16 midi inputs and 16 data inputs ( to select the midi channel )
So you basically route a sequencer to one of the midi inputs , it will appears at the same output port and you'll just enter the midi channel in the data module
I have used it in previous projects so it worked fine .
The 16 switch module is of no relevance here
Now all of a sudden it didn't work anymore , I had a look inside the macro but didn't find anything that could cause the behaviour .
When going back to the parent page , all of a sudden the structure was re-routed and the reason why it didn't work ( screenshot shows a mock up because I didn't save a screenshot of the actual bug )

Will try to investigate further and see if it's reproducable
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Do let me know if this occurs again. I can't think of any circumstances where cables would be sneakily changed behind the scenes like this without you knowing, but bugs can and do slip through the net. I'll recreate your macro myself and see if I can spot anything.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm Will try to investigate further and see if it's reproducable
Just a quick bump to ask, did this problem ever occur again? It's one of the outstanding open issues I'd like to get nailed in the next release, if possible, but I've had absolutely zero luck in reproducing the issue for myself.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”