Another control action issue

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As you can see from the screenshot , the momentary switches ( coloured red, orange ,yellow , green ) are triggering the index and also the truthy value .

The blue moment. button sends a false to stop the sequence .
Everything works fine , excepts when control action set to restart
Then the false value ( triggered by blue momentary ) is ignored

Let's hope the forthcoming manual gives an in depth descritpion of all the modes , I figured most of them out
Gate = gate on
one shot =obvious
one step = step trough
toggle =obvious
restart = ??? ignoring false value
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:20 pm Everything works fine , excepts when control action set to restart
Then the false value ( triggered by blue momentary ) is ignored
That's correct. Most control actions should respond to truthy values only, the exception being the gate which observes both truthy (high-gate, to play) and falsy (low-gate, to stop.)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I really hope you would adress these things in the manual when architect goes 1.0 , or maybe a hint when hovering the mouse over the different actions
This will save a lot of headscratch issues
Architect deserves all the exposure it needs , it's one of a kind :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

I agree, in that as well as the manual, online contextual mouse-over help would certainly make it easier to pick up these things. Maybe adding little (?) icons next to the properties, which would pop up in-depth help, would be a good way to display this?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:36 pm Maybe adding little (?) icons next to the properties, which would pop up in-depth help, would be a good way to display this?
Sounds good
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Loomer”