Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.10.5 now available

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kott wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:23 am >>Sure ,if you can tell me where I can find it
AppData\Roaming\Loomer\Architect\
Correct! Thanks, Kott.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Suggestion : stop a clip from playing by either ctrl/shift/alt clicking
Currently we have to create a new scene + a stop clip , or leave the pattern editor open and press an empty clip
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm Suggestion : stop a clip from playing by either ctrl/shift/alt clicking
Currently we have to create a new scene + a stop clip , or leave the pattern editor open and press an empty clip
Yes, I can do something along those lines.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Another suggestion and this may not be realiseable , but at least consider the huge benefits .
Currently it is not possible to show more then 1 active stepsequencer in edit mode (which would be great for muliple monosequencers )
Now in blender ( a 3d program ) , we can grab the handle of a window to divide the screen (in as many parts as you like ) and can choose whatever is shown in that part of the screen .

If it's not possible ,maybe at least the option to show multiple sequcners in edit mode

cheers
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging

double post
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:59 pmthe option to show multiple sequcners in edit mode
I'm designing something along these lines as it's a common request.

I've got a hardcore crash after saving a file and restarting a new one ,sequencing sme hardware and 2 vst instruments
ARchitect crashed out of the blue , is there some kind of log file to be found

Edit , found it in the windows roaming folder , there is no mention of crash , but the log shows loading of the asio 4 all driver after re-start ( since the crash took the integra driver with it ) .
But no info regarding the crash

I also noted that the Log file shows win 8 , while I 'm actually on a win 10 machine
Eyeball exchanging

You can send me the log file, if you'd like, as I may spot something you missed. If you do manage to reproduce the error and come up with some steps to cause the crash, that'd be great.

I would like to send the log , but it's of no use anymore .
The logfile now only goes back to 25 april 23:50 , while the crash happened at around 23:30 .
Eyeball exchanging

Ah, that's no help. Maybe I ought to make the log size a little larger - I think at the moment is only grows to something like 128KB before it starts culling old entries.

And I got another crash , after saving an reloading architect just hang up on me >
Only legit software , in this case reaktor 6 , abl 3 and valhalla delay .
Using roland integra 7 as asio driver
here's the log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:20 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:59 pmthe option to show multiple sequcners in edit mode
I'm designing something along these lines as it's a common request.
editing multiple seqs in one window?
that would be awesome!

i could use one seq to draw the scale notes, then use that as a guide to make it easier to stay in scale in the other seqs.

moonmadness wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:49 pm...use that as a guide to make it easier to stay in scale in the other seqs.
Staying in scale?! Maybe if I tried that more often, my compositions would sound better.

On a serious note, I did write the code to highlight scale rows in the sequencer UIs. I never enabled the feature in public releases because I was worried it was just more noise in the interface, but if the consensus is that it be useful, I can put it back in.

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:00 pm
moonmadness wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:49 pm...use that as a guide to make it easier to stay in scale in the other seqs.
Staying in scale?! Maybe if I tried that more often, my compositions would sound better.

On a serious note, I did write the code to highlight scale rows in the sequencer UIs. I never enabled the feature in public releases because I was worried it was just more noise in the interface, but if the consensus is that it be useful, I can put it back in.
i would love that!
that's really the only thing i am missing, from a music composition point of view.

maybe make it a clickable option that is disabled by default?

Return to “Loomer”