Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.10.5 now available

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes: change the Transport / Conduct property to "Play" for any sequencer.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Sorry that is not what I meant

Open architect and create a sequencer in structure view ( set to play mode conduct ) and create some additional patterns for that sequencer ( a,b,c,d,e,f )

Now drop these patterns in the play mode grid without creating a new sequencer .
If we click the + button , a new sequencer is created , but there is no option to drop the first sequencer?[patterns in the play mode.

Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Ah yes, I see. Tick the Play > Show property to show the sequencer in the Play window.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:45 pm Ah yes, I see. Tick the Play > Show property to show the sequencer in the Play window.

Oh boy , that's really well hidden ..I also might have forgotten that is was already there
Thanks
:tu:
Eyeball exchanging

I'll experiment with being able to add them directly from the + button, as it may make it more obvious that sequencers can be placed on these other views.

colin@loomer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:53 pm I'll experiment with being able to add them directly from the + button, as it may make it more obvious that sequencers can be placed on these other views.
That would be great :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

Is there some way to overwrite patterns in the polyphonic step sequencer?
I'm generating some chords and would like to just generate a new sequence and delete the old one, right now i have to select a new pattern with the pattern control index and record the midi. makes it a bit cumbersome because after a while i have to delete all the old sequences etc to make room for some new ones.
cheers, rufus

roelkers wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm Is there some way to overwrite patterns in the polyphonic step sequencer?
I don't think there currently is - which seems a bit of an omission in fact - but if you could send me a patch demonstrating your setup, I'll see how I could best incorporate such a feature.

Hi Colin , whenever I load a new ensemble in reaktor , the pop up dialog that asks for confirmation is hidden behind the gui
This is really annoying , is there something you can do about it ?

Oh yeah , and I really miss playing from the pc keyboard

cheers
Eyeball exchanging

Something else , the DAT sounds obxd plugin is nowhere to be found in the plugin list , but it does show up when I type in the search field .
The plugin is downloadable from the discodsp site ( it's freeware )
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:22 pm Hi Colin , whenever I load a new ensemble in reaktor , the pop up dialog that asks for confirmation is hidden behind the gui
Yes, hopefully. These annoying plug-in quirks are what I aim to get fixed in the 0.10 releases. This is on Windows, right? I think someone mentioned a similar issue with Kontakt.
I really miss playing from the PC keyboard
Do you mean like using the QWERTY keyboard to send MIDI directly to Architect?

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 pm Something else , the DAT sounds obxd plugin is nowhere to be found in the plugin list , but it does show up when I type in the search field .
Could you send me your plug-in cache list? It should be called "Architect.plugin-cache-x86_64" or "Architect.plugin-cache-i386"

colin@loomer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:02 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:22 pm Hi Colin , whenever I load a new ensemble in reaktor , the pop up dialog that asks for confirmation is hidden behind the gui
Yes, hopefully. These annoying plug-in quirks are what I aim to get fixed in the 0.10 releases. This is on Windows, right? I think someone mentioned a similar issue with Kontakt.
I really miss playing from the PC keyboard
Do you mean like using the QWERTY keyboard to send MIDI directly to Architect?
Windows 10 yes .

And yes , using the qwerty keyboard to play/record ..
I built a macro that does that but it's a bit cumbersome
Eyeball exchanging

colin@loomer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:04 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 pm Something else , the DAT sounds obxd plugin is nowhere to be found in the plugin list , but it does show up when I type in the search field .
Could you send me your plug-in cache list? It should be called "Architect.plugin-cache-x86_64" or "Architect.plugin-cache-i386"
Sure ,if you can tell me where I can find it
Eyeball exchanging

>>Sure ,if you can tell me where I can find it
AppData\Roaming\Loomer\Architect\

Return to “Loomer”