!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

toitoi wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:30 pm so the 6 year waiting is almost over! unbelievable! :hyper:
It isn’t out yet...

I say Colin should charge more! Good on you Colin! :tu: :clap:

lnikj wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm What's Colin supposed to eat then?
Bits and bytes?

I'm on Linux and Loomer is one of the rare companies that supported it since the beginning. This is the first and good reason for me to pay off Colin's efforts, by buying Architect or! Epoch or whatever name this SW will have. The second one is that it will be a Great software.

Alberto

Can't remember if this has already been asked/answered , but will architect have midi out to control HW ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:24 pm Can't remember if this has already been asked/answered , but will architect have midi out to control HW ?
Yes!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 pm Thanks. I'll make the official announcement and feature list thread this weekend, first public release to follow shortly afterwards.
London time ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Bournemouth time, which is more or less the same. So yes, I will do this later this evening.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Wow. I somehow abandoned this thread for about only year, and now this!

Unlike most of you I won't refuse my free copy that was generously added as the "soon to be released next plugin" to the Loomer Bundle I won in the Save the Children Charity Auction in... hrm ... 2012 ;)

Will the announcement include the advent of the RasPi port as well? :hihi:

-kylie-

I know you're jesting, but the engine does run on Pi. A Pi release is something worth looking into, but, perhaps not this year, eh!

Yeah, you still need to do something in january, eh? ;)

It's getting close to my bedtime :( :)

lnikj wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:30 pm It's getting close to my bedtime :( :)
It's monday here - having a late breakfast
what you don't know only makes you stronger

Well done woggle, you win the thread by having the last post. But I'm afraid all the cool people have now moved over here instead.

Return to “Loomer”