!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cue "on the 12th day of Christmas jokes."
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:56 pm Cue "on the 12th day of Christmas jokes."
I had to look up 12 days of Christmas to see what they actually were - the 12th day is Jan 5 !
what you don't know only makes you stronger

I hereby unsubscribe officially from this thread.
All the best Colin for your work.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:38 pm I hereby unsubscribe officially from this thread.
All the best Colin for your work.

Cheers,

Tom
OMG Tom, given up at this late stage :)

Reason why this time the release of epoch /architect could be real deal is because of the bet colin made with someone , release before 2019 .
If this deathline is not met ( wouldn't be the first time ) I think we can safely assume this is either a huge troll thread spanning 5 years .

Lets wait a couple more days
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks. I'll make the official announcement and feature list thread this weekend, first public release to follow shortly afterwards.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 pm Thanks. I'll make the official announcement and feature list thread this weekend, first public release to follow shortly afterwards.
:tu:

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 pm Thanks. I'll make the official announcement and feature list thread this weekend, first public release to follow shortly afterwards.
:tu: :clap: :party:

(...and a few days off to follow after that. Those "little things that only take 5 minutes" really add up to quite a lot of time if you leave them off for long enough!)

:clap: :hyper: Well done, can't wait, what a marathon you have been running!

You can't always get what you waaaant...

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 pm .....first public release to follow shortly afterwards.
"shortly afterwards" I have to point out in this scenario, could be 2025 or 2040 or the 12th of never. We shall finally see if this is the longest jape in the history of KVR. Standby.

You know, if I was the dev I'd give the cynicists of this thread this thing for free, just to do them a world of favour and prove that the world does not work according to their ingrained worldview.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:03 amYou know, if I was the dev I'd give the cynicists of this thread this thing for free
But when?
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

HunterKiller wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:03 am You know, if I was the dev I'd give the cynicists of this thread this thing for free, just to do them a world of favour and prove that the world does not work according to their ingrained worldview.
[greed] Instantly getting absurdly cynical [/greed] :ud:

Seriously, I still don't get the cynicism either. Haven't you guys ever blown your deadlines big times, no matter how hard you worked? I certainly have!
Architect is likely to be an incredibly deep beast, I imagine it simply takes time to mature such a project (I bet it was intellectually challenging as well to warp its features into an intuitively usable software). The simple thought that it might be a sort of hybrid between Numerology, Renoise and Max (and much more) = mind blown... like, wow.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Return to “Loomer”