!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had to look up Synfire - and it's cost! - so rest assured, I'm not targeting that price range. Think Numerology-level pricing instead, and you'll be much closer the mark.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 pm I had to look up Synfire - and it's cost! - so rest assured, I'm not targeting that price range. Think Numerology-level pricing instead, and you'll be much closer the mark.
That's good to hear.

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 pm I had to look up Synfire - and it's cost! - so rest assured, I'm not targeting that price range. Think Numerology-level pricing instead, and you'll be much closer the mark.
Even at $200 this almost certainly rules me out unfortunately - nothing to do with value for money etc, more to do with how much I can spend with our dollar at historically low levels.

There will be an early-bird discount, woggle, so hopefully that may sweeten the deal for you somewhat.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

How many years on this thread do count as a pre-bird/embryo/egg membership? ;-)

Will you have a demo version available right from the start?

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

The demo version is the same as the registered version, the former becoming the latter by entering a serial key, so yes to the demo.

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm The demo version is the same as the registered version, the former becoming the latter by entering a serial key, so yes to the demo.
:tu:
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm The demo version is the same as the registered version, the former becoming the latter by entering a serial key, so yes to the demo.
Very happy to hear this sort of question being answered. I may actually have a few days off at some point later in the month, and what a treat this would be...
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

woggle wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 pm
Even at $200 this almost certainly rules me out unfortunately - nothing to do with value for money etc, more to do with how much I can spend with our dollar at historically low levels.
The dollar is not at historically low levels against the pound. It is closer to being the exact opposite.

lnikj wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:14 pm
woggle wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 pm Even at $200 this almost certainly rules me out unfortunately - nothing to do with value for money etc, more to do with how much I can spend with our dollar at historically low levels.
The dollar is not at historically low levels against the pound. It is closer to being the exact opposite.
You know there's more than one country uses dollars as its currency, right? Hence woggle saying 'our dollar'
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

^ Good point :)

Low latency dollar maybe ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

It will be verry hard to close this thread after so so many years ...
...are we sure we want to do that ...?

yes :)
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm There will be an early-bird discount, woggle, so hopefully that may sweeten the deal for you somewhat.
:tu:

Thanks Colin, I've been selling some music software for this and a couple more sold this week so I should be up around the mark with a bit of luck

Sigh, I'm a hypocrite, I have now checked this thread twice this year. A watched pot never boils. I hope this will run on Mac OS20? :) Actually, while making rash accusations, unfounded crtiticisms and wild speculations, I'm thinking how sweet it would be if there was a plug version of this I can run inside a live rig such as LiveProfessor. Hopefully that modest request will slow down the breakneck speed of release so we can all just breathe.

Return to “Loomer”