!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I understand that concern, but I think it's actually the opposite, in that it's moved away from being complicated (whilst still maintaining it's power). Of course, I'm not necessarily the best to judge that statement, and I'm certainly open to discussion and debate when you have it installed into ways to make it friendlier, if needed.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Link to installer Colin ?? :)

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:13 pm I understand that concern, but I think it's actually the opposite, in that it's moved away from being complicated (whilst still maintaining it's power).
:tu:

Do the sequencers have realtime midi recording without quantization?

UncleAge wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:22 pm
colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:13 pm I understand that concern, but I think it's actually the opposite, in that it's moved away from being complicated (whilst still maintaining it's power).
and another from me :tu:

You can't always get what you waaaant...

getting closer

Yes, and I'll do a proper unveiling announcement soon.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:59 am Yes, and I'll do a proper unveiling announcement soon.

Fantastic !
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:59 am Yes, and I'll do a proper unveiling announcement soon.
Anxiously waiting for the announcement :wink:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm really curious how this will turn out.
SideFX Houdini was a major breakthrough for me and my 3D work with it's generative structure of nodes and code.
If !Epoch (somehow I still love that name ;-) ) can come close to that, I'd be very very happy indeed.
I just hope the price isn't too steep...

Cheers and all the best for the final sprint Colin!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Wow, few people know how long this has been in gestation. What a baby it will be. Cannot believe 2011/2012 was when it all started.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

ThomasHelzle wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 pmI just hope the price isn't too steep...
Truth be told, unless it is priced like Synfire I won't be put off. I just hope its a good value.

Return to “Loomer”