!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry, I should say "for everyone who wants it". I haven't arranged for some U2-style, everyone has a modular MIDI toolkit installed without their permission, thing.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Boo ! But it is gonna be free right, after we was all so patient you know? ;)

Wow. Do I dare to believe? :D
Great news Colin, good luck :tu:

Thanks chaps! As always, you guys manage to say the things I like to hear after a fairly intense day poking around with CPU profilers.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm Sorry, I should say "for everyone who wants it".
>>Raising Hand<<
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:11 pm Sure thing: by hook or by crook, this fella is getting onto everyone's hard drives this year!
I haz the cash :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:11 pm Sure thing: by hook or by crook, this fella is getting onto everyone's hard drives this year!
hoooooray and a happy day that will be for all of us - Colin not the least :)

Finally I can stop checking this thread annually. I'm a busy man.

... and all your other fellas. At last, I won the bid "war" for the complete bundle yesterday. :party: :party: :party:

jensa wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 pm
... and all your other fellas. At last, I won the bid "war" for the complete bundle yesterday. :party: :party: :party:
We have to thank Colin for donating a complete bundle !!! That was generous.

No problem. Well done, jensa; I'll get all your licences sorted out once I hear from Luftrum.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:07 pm No problem. Well done, jensa; I'll get all your licences sorted out once I hear from Luftrum.
That'll be ace. No hurry though, I don't want to steal time from you finishing a beta release of Epoch. :tu:

Could be some controversy/disappointment when the price is revealed, going by other recent releases.
Especially us Europeans once Vat is added.

Will it run on vista 32 bit :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 pm Will it run on vista 32 bit :tu:
It runs on vapour

hehe

Return to “Loomer”