!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stop! You are getting me more and more excited about this with every post :hihi:

:hyper: :hyper: :party:
Seriously, :hyper: :hyper: :party:
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

colin@loomer wrote:
nilhartman wrote:would it be possible to approximate tracker workflow ?
You'll be more than able to "approximate" it. I'll say no more.
Could you elaborate on this ?
I'm a hardcore Renoise user , I would be surprised if architect could surpass the ease of use of a tracker ...
Vertical scrolling FTW :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I can: it has a text-based, tracker-style sequencer built-in. I've a few issues with it at the moment, so may have to postpone the module's public release (alongside a few other modules) until post-beta, but I'd prefer not to. I may just end up leaving some of the tracker modulation options incomplete, rather than hold up the whole module.

It works the same as the other built-in sequencers, in that you can arrange in on the timeline, launch it live from the play dashboard, etc.

You also have various string processing modules (albeit very few: this isn't a general programming tool, after all) if you want to process the raw tracker output to generate data of your choosing.

And you're darn right: vertical scrolling is great!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Another Epoch passed,
Autumn is on the land again,
Soon to be winter.

The leaves are turning colours,
Falling in the breeze, tumbling,
The Architect is late.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 pm Another Epoch passed,
Autumn is on the land again,
Soon to be winter.

The leaves are turning colours,
Falling in the breeze, tumbling,
The Architect is late.

Cheers,

Tom
I've been a faithful believer for many many years but must admit I have pretty much given up over the last few months. I think it was Colin's last post or so where I realised there had been an endless feature creep that probably has put what I hoped would be a relatively simple modular midi processor into the realm of being a monster without bounds. I will be incredibly interested if it ever comes out, but my expectations are sorely diminished

I can understand your disappoint in waiting: trust me, I'd rather I met that first schedule and had this out years ago, but as one of a handful of people who saw what version 1 from 2014 was like and what this build is, I know it's worth the wait, as much as it does sting me to keep you guys hanging on.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

^^^ What is "this" of which you speak that is "worth the wait"?
Could it actually be the fabled "This Plugin?"
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

woggle wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:29 am I've been a faithful believer for many many years but must admit I have pretty much given up over the last few months. I think it was Colin's last post or so where I realised there had been an endless feature creep that probably has put what I hoped would be a relatively simple modular midi processor into the realm of being a monster without bounds. I will be incredibly interested if it ever comes out, but my expectations are sorely diminished
I'm not sure if you guys realized this or not, but this plugin has also been an enormous covert social experiment. To test the endurance of man. For blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

i happy
cos i got no money.... ;)

Wel at least one person will get a free version if 'architect ' isn't released within 2 months .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

2 months and 8 days; give me a fair chance.

colin@loomer wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:35 am 2 months and 8 days; give me a fair chance.
:) Are you seriously trying to raise our hope that you may release this in 2018? :o :hug:

Sure thing: by hook or by crook, this fella is getting onto everyone's hard drives this year!

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:11 pm Sure thing: by hook or by crook, this fella is getting onto everyone's hard drives this year!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Return to “Loomer”