loomer product idea/request/longshot/still thought I'd ask

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, the subject line kind of gives you an idea of my own expectations - but here it is anyways:

I would like a simple SFZ/SF2 player. Specifically, a Loomer SFZ/SF2 player (SFZ would just be fine). Now I know that there are plenty of products that cover that, but I'm a linux/windows user, but on top of that, I just want a Loomer product - because as a user of Aspect, String, Sequent and occasionally Cumulus - I know it would be a quality product.

Okay, got that off my chest. Still - if you are ever bored....

Consider your request noted.

I do have a prototype skeleton for a future sampler project which, although doesn't currently support soundfonts, I suspect adding support for them would not be too big of a deal. I've not studied the SF2 spec in much detail, but I recall it being pretty well documented.

And thanks for your vote of confidence!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Skeleton of a sampler hahaha 75 page thread over thr next couple of years ok by you colin hah, you know you shouldnt hint stuff like that to rabid dogs like us hahaha.

First request
No UI, however it would have an invisible link to product formely known as, where in you could make the particular UI, sequencer, scripting you liked.
This would have a developer option for a much bigger fee where you could export with said sample content/UI/sequencer/scripting as a completely new VSTI win/mac/lin, boom you have just made about 1000 sample developers have some very moist blankets hahaha
Duh

Return to “Loomer”