Cumulus - transient/attack

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No problem at all.

I need to get Cumulus built for AAX in the immediate future, so I'll see if I can get this change included too. I'll PM you to let you know when I have a test build ready. And nag me if it looks like I've forgotten!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Perfect! Thank you Sir, have a nice day!

Hey dude, happy new year :)
Any news about this upgrade?

Let me know ;)

No news yet, other than I have been working on a few Cumulus tweaks, and this request is still near the top of my Cumulus to-do list.

Thanks for the reminder though; I will do my best to get this implemented as soon as I find a little spare time.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi dude,

any news about the upgrade? :)

Sorry, I've still not found a spare second to squeeze this in. So: not done, but certainly not forgotten.

Another some great features I'd like to get are:

- the ability to map each scene to a fixed MIDI key (right now only white keys trigger; or at least white+black option). Since I trigger it with Cream, some semitones (black key) will play nothing;
- the ability to swap a sample without deleting the current scene schema (same markers/grain settings on different samples);

Would be great :)

Both very do-able, so consider them added to the list.

colin@loomer wrote:Both very do-able, so consider them added to the list.
Nice reply :D

When those changes (and the old Grain attack feature) will be added? Just to understand the timing...

When I can find the time, unfortunately. Things are very tight at the moment, so it's unlikely to be before the tail of July, but fingers crossed.

Another great suggestions: Jitters should be seed-based!
So every "playback" got the same randomization. And this seed can be changed using another additional Seed knob (a light/small variations create a totally new random scheme for each scene/jitter control). Is it doable?

That's a good idea actually, and you're not the first person to ask if I could make the random less, er, random. And from a technical point of view, yes, it's simple, although I'd need to think carefully about how to add this without cluttering the UI. Leave it with me!

Nice nice nice! Fingers crossed to see all these features added this year :D

Return to “Loomer”