(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can see why he'd want to close it ... we've been lead along for four years now ... this may be unprecedented in audio software ?

and meanwhile development on all other existing loomer products pretty much halted too.

I'll still be interested in it, if it ever gets released, but overall i'm pretty unhappy with the experience - as an owner of other loomer products.

Don't be annoyed purport. Anyone else can start another thread (for the next 4 years worth of teasers!) ..it's just that I don't want any part of it anymore. It's tim for a new thread, for someone else to start over.

Daags wrote:I can see why he'd want to close it ... we've been lead along for four years now ... this may be unprecedented in audio software ?

and meanwhile development on all other existing loomer products pretty much halted too.

I'll still be interested in it, if it ever gets released, but overall i'm pretty unhappy with the experience - as an owner of other loomer products.
1 Entitled
2 Talking s**t
3 You can still have my money

KVR at its finest hahahaha
Duh

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I look forward to handing over my money for Epoch when it is released, whether that be tomorrow or two years from now. I appreciate the massive amount of work which has gone into this project. When its ready, it'll be ready.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

It is going to be weird when this thread doesn't have it's place on my bookmarks toolbar any more, whether that is because !Epoch gets released and discussion moves to a new thread with the real product name in it, or because this thread gets ceremonially locked!

If it is locked, we would have the opportunity to start:
(the thread formerly known as) (the product formerly known as) Epoch
...which could entertain us a bit while Colin is at home making music with his private midi-modular system :wink:

zarf wrote:If it is locked, we would have the opportunity to start:
(the thread formerly known as) (the product formerly known as) Epoch
...which could entertain us a bit while Colin is at home making music with his private midi-modular system :wink:
For that thread title suggestion alone, pinki, I take back my early comment. I guess in the end, you started the thread, so you are entitled to finish it ;) Sorry for any earlier internet nastiness.

pinki wrote:Don't be annoyed purport. Anyone else can start another thread (for the next 4 years worth of teasers!) ..it's just that I don't want any part of it anymore. It's tim for a new thread, for someone else to start over.
So then be done with it and lock this thread already. No one cares who started what thread. Your little ultimatum is quite embarrassing to say the least so do us all a favor and lock the thread now. Today.
It'd be good since, to be honest, this thread offers absolutely nothing at this point.
Everytime i see a new post I'm hoping it's valuable info but instead it's the same bullshit posts. How many times can you guys ask the same question over and over??? is it done is it done is it done???
Give it all a rest and let it go. This so called "teasing" is only because you guys can't leave it alone until it's ready.

So colin....is it ready yet? 8)
Ask not what your DAW can do for you, but what you can do with your DAW

Return to “Loomer”