(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will cry when this thread will be closed after *this plugin* release... How could KVR forum do without it?
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Ranjarresh what do you mean with *this plugin* release?
The sense is about a looooong thread not about a release!

Or am I wrong here?

jowen wrote:Ranjarresh what do you mean with *this plugin* release?
The sense is about a looooong thread not about a release!

Or am I wrong here?
You are totally correct :)
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 pm
colin@loomer wrote:Thanks all for your continuing patience and support in this matter: I can confidently say, 100%, no excuses, early 2015 will see this in all of your eager hands!
:wink:

atukao wrote:Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 pm
colin@loomer wrote:Thanks all for your continuing patience and support in this matter: I can confidently say, 100%, no excuses, early 2015 will see this in all of your eager hands!

lol that is worrying. It would be nice to know if you've run into more problems and it wont be released soon. If not I have to look into other ways for sequencing until its released, but don't want to since I have a complex setup.

starla* wrote:
lol that is worrying. It would be nice to know if you've run into more problems and it wont be released soon. If not I have to look into other ways for sequencing until its released, but don't want to since I have a complex setup.
He's recently announced it's just about finished. I suspect the current lack of responses to the forum is the final 'push' :arrow:

Yes I know but obviously not the first time. I definitely understand something like this takes a long time. I'm very grateful someone is doing it. Just don't want to be thinking it's going to be released soon if it's not

This year, probably.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

starla* wrote: It would be nice to know if you've run into more problems and it wont be released soon. If not I have to look into other ways for sequencing until its released, but don't want to since I have a complex setup.
Are you building your set up around something unreleased hahaha
Duh

That's correct, I'm quietly pushing on with these last tweaks. (Although I must admit the past few days I have been distracted by some updates for the other Loomer plug-ins, which I am aiming to get out at some point next week. No rest for the wicked!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:That's correct, I'm quietly pushing on with these last tweaks. (Although I must admit the past few days I have been distracted by some updates for the other Loomer plug-ins, which I am aiming to get out at some point next week. No rest for the wicked!)
gui updates like those for shift2 for sequent and string would make me very happy... :D

bungle wrote:
starla* wrote: It would be nice to know if you've run into more problems and it wont be released soon. If not I have to look into other ways for sequencing until its released, but don't want to since I have a complex setup.
Are you building your set up around something unreleased hahaha
very funny.. I'm not, I already have everything except the sequencer part. I was initially going to buy a cirklon, I was on the waiting list for 10 months

I'm locking the thread on the 4 year anniversary on February 13th.

Sorry but I have stop it. Someone else can start another thread but I can't be responsible for this madness. I think Resound is a great plugin (which is how come I started it) but this illusion that I have nurtured over 4 years has got to stop. The thread will lock on Feb 13th.

I will not lock it if Epoch is released before then of course.

(a challenge Loomer inc?)

I surely hope you are kidding. You don't run the site or moderate the forum and the thread's existence doesn't require any effort on your part, yet you want to stop a thread that has become popular and amusing and has continued to keep interest in an as yet pretty unknown product.

If this is an attempt at blackmail, I really hope it falls flatter than 2016 global economic growth.

Return to “Loomer”