(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Exciting to see Reaper, Epoch and UVI Falcon all incorprating Lua scripting - no excuses for me not to get back into programming (after years of neglect) But great synergies there.

Cant wait.

I hope the name Epoch is kept,
that 'other' product never gets a mention anymore, soooo.........
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Wishing you a happy and successful new year, Colin :!:

colin@loomer wrote:So close, you can taste it..... I trust everyone had a good Christmas too?
I think that's still the leftovers :hihi:

Glad to hear you took a bit of a break :tu:

So, you know those days when Christmas is over and you've grabbed plenty of bargains (with still more going on) and happy because work gave you a bonus and you're deciding what gear you want...

.... and then you actually look at your bank account.

:help:

UVI Falcon is officially on the waiting list *behind* !Epoch now. Maybe the tax man will be kind when I do my tax form later this month :pray: but there's definitely no more GASsing here for a while.

Time to get back to actually writing stuff :scared:

(At least the beatstep pro is accounted for, and should be a nice hardware controller for !Epoch as well)

koalaboy wrote:Maybe the tax man will be kind when I do my tax form later this month :pray:
Since when is the HMRC ever kind? Been doing self assessment the last five years and every year I apparently owe them. Gits, don't they realise I need that cash for (un)necessary production purchases?

prupert wrote:
koalaboy wrote:Maybe the tax man will be kind when I do my tax form later this month :pray:
Since when is the HMRC ever kind?
By 'kind', I meant give me back the tax I shouldn't pay on pension contributions. That's as good as it gets. :dog:

Will it happen this year, or is 2016 the year?

this year? as in "2015"?
I mean... you're kiddin', aren't you? ;)

kylie wrote:this year? as in "2015"?
I mean... you're kiddin', aren't you? ;)
O ye of little faith - Plenty of time to go

colin knows I'm faithful enough. I'm just following this thread for long enough to be realistic, as well as he is. no need to be enthusiastic ;)

my money's on a new year's eve release... probably some kind of beta at least.

Your faith and patience will be rewarded, oh dutiful followers. As long and arduous as the waiting has been, I'm confident everyone will appreciate that the additional development time was well worth it in the end.

Hope everyone has a great New Year, and please, for the sake of not being a stereotype: try not to be on the internet at the clock strikes midnight - even I'll be doing my darndest to ensure I won't be!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Daags wrote:my money's on a new year's eve release... probably some kind of beta at least.
New year's eve 2019, maybe? :party:

colin@loomer wrote:Your faith and patience will be rewarded, oh dutiful followers. As long and arduous as the waiting has been, I'm confident everyone will appreciate that the additional development time was well worth it in the end.
:pray: I just need to avoid the 0%-interest offers on Cameras at the moment. I keep filling the basket and then reminding myself "!Epoch is nearly here !!" :scared:
colin@loomer wrote:Hope everyone has a great New Year, and please, for the sake of not being a stereotype: try not to be on the internet at the clock strikes midnight - even I'll be doing my darndest to ensure I won't be!
I'll be in bed. I'll be woken by the warzone-style fireworks that tell me it's midnight, but for me the new year is the time to start afresh - not hungover and tired the next morning.

Have a great New Year, Colin and we'll all be here for you in 2016.

Return to “Loomer”