KVR member releases - GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey

normally i hate it but it was a challange a friend said "make a beat driven instrumentalsong only with already exisitng samples in 3 hours"

well here it is hehe :P

https://soundcloud.com/user-516785050/black

and here is a score/rock tune i worked couple month ago but never finished and it doesnt fit on my first record
so its for free too...enjoy even its a darker tune :P

https://soundcloud.com/user-516785050/stars-demo

roslop wrote:Hi Folks,

Little tune ..enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/bruce-735103490/ ... rom-dreams
mayby its little but its a good one ;)

Hello friends. My latest release, “A Better Way” is out now on Plenitude Records. The single features three incredible mixes of lush deep house music under my monikers Brookside Chase and Kinki Bandela. Get your copy today and get deep into the music!

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-bet ... 1350487151
Beatport - https://www.beatport.com/release/a-better-way/2226213
Traxsource - https://www.traxsource.com/title/935162/a-better-way
Junodownload - https://www.junodownload.com/products/b ... 682621-02/

Hello,
I thought I’d add my new video for some honest feedback. This is our first single and the album is out April 13th.
Hope you like.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7Elfvr-Ys

Delete
Last edited by wagtunes on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

please do not post new tracks in this thread ...
please do not post links to new tracks in this thread ...
please use the cafe , for single tracks ...
please use the member releases thread to link actual releases ...

pHz wrote:please use this thread to comment on / review / discuss any of the music officially released by KVR members (see this thread for more details) ...

slainte :phones: rob

experimental.crow wrote:please do not post new tracks in this thread ...
please do not post links to new tracks in this thread ...
please use the cafe , for single tracks ...
please use the member releases thread to link actual releases ...

pHz wrote:please use this thread to comment on / review / discuss any of the music officially released by KVR members (see this thread for more details) ...

slainte :phones: rob
Sorry, didn't know. I'll delete my post.

I put my comments in the voting...but here are my comments, devoid of ranking, in random order

Beanpole "Spring Spring Spring"

Fade in The 80's. Cue The Vocoder. Enter the clever lyric man. Sing the chorus. Ready the refrain. Build it up. Turn it around. Feel the joy. Enjoyable to the third power.

Mister Natural "The Return Of Spring"

Trancy vibrations. Experimental modulations. Unexpected, raw, vocals. Now I know what the smell of a higher scent smells like. Quirky risks equal uniqueness.

Yasha "Our May Queen"

All hail this avant-garde collage of rhythms, sound bites. This sonic landscape is not for those timid souls who cannot embrace the wild frontier. Pioneering in engineering.

Scipscada "Silent Spring"

"David Bowie meets Syd Barrett," at least that's what I thought I heard myself say as I took in this strange blend of so many textures. Intriguing in many ways.

Wagtunes "The Fall Of Spring"

Cool and catchy prog rock, bizarre, mathematical like if MUSE merged with ELO, divided by DEVO. Epic and ambitious. Not sure every part was needed but such a genre is about indulgence and this song embraced it. Very well done indeed.

Laguna Rising "Blossom Dance"

A happy guitar runs away from home to join the circus, woos a wild female sword wallower, then they dance for the merriment of the paying audience, many of whom depart with a "LG" concert T. Sweet.

Tbase2000 "Spring Fling"

A Raunchy and powerful rock production that invokes a variety of sub genres, ranging from nu metal to classic metal to punk. Now I know what the sound of a Spring Fling just might sound like. Catchy in a decadent way.

Foderol "A Day In The Country"

Polka goes wild in on this whimsical instrumental. Then as if the day progresses, things simmer down, and there's an afterglow of fairy dust. Warm and enjoyable. Good show

Donkey Tugger "First Day"

Beautiful acoustic instruments give way to that unique voice which gives way to a tasty production and arrangement. Quite enjoyed the distorted vocal parts and harmonies. Great stuff.

Again...a great group of tracks :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Jonny Quest wrote:I put my comments in the voting...but here are my comments, devoid of ranking, in random order

Fade in The 80's. Cue The Vocoder. Enter the clever lyric man. Sing the chorus. Ready the refrain. Build it up. Turn it around. Feel the joy. Enjoyable to the third power.

Trancy vibrations. Experimental modulations. Unexpected, raw, vocals. Now I know what the smell of a higher scent smells like. Quirky risks equal uniqueness.

Yasha "Our May Queen"

All hail this avant-garde collage of rhythms, sound bites. This sonic landscape is not for those timid souls who cannot embrace the wild frontier. Pioneering in engineering.

"David Bowie meets Syd Barrett," at least that's what I thought I heard myself say as I took in this strange blend of so many textures. Intriguing in many ways.

Cool and catchy prog rock, bizarre, mathematical like if MUSE merged with ELO, divided by DEVO. Epic and ambitious. Not sure every part was needed but such a genre is about indulgence and this song embraced it. Very well done indeed.

A happy guitar runs away from home to join the circus, woos a wild female sword wallower, then they dance for the merriment of the paying audience, many of whom depart with a "LG" concert T. Sweet.

Tbase2000 "Spring Fling"

A Raunchy and powerful rock production that invokes a variety of sub genres, ranging from nu metal to classic metal to punk. Now I know what the sound of a Spring Fling just might sound like. Catchy in a decadent way.

Polka goes wild in on this whimsical instrumental. Then as if the day progresses, things simmer down, and there's an afterglow of fairy dust. Warm and enjoyable. Good show

Beautiful acoustic instruments give way to that unique voice which gives way to a tasty production and arrangement. Quite enjoyed the distorted vocal parts and harmonies. Great stuff.

Again...a great group of tracks :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:
ffs ...
race bannon is gonna be pissed ...

experimental.crow wrote:
Jonny Quest wrote:I put my comments in the voting...but here are my comments, devoid of ranking, in random order

Yasha "Our May Queen"

Tbase2000 "Spring Fling"

ffs ...
But Hadji is amused. More important.

Jonny Quest wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:

Yasha "Our May Queen"

Tbase2000 "Spring Fling"

ffs ...
But Hadji is amused. More important.
bandit lifts a leg , and now you're going to have
to get that carpet cleaned ...
pronto ...

go-go gossip...

Great Parallel Worlds & Dave Bessell - Dystopia (DiN56) album review by the Italian webmagazine The New Noise:

https://www.thenewnoise.it/almanacco-di-domani-3/

scroll down and its in Italian.

Return to “Music Cafe”