Synthwave / Dark wave tests with ANA2, Serum, Spire and Sylenth1

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Truth is there isn't single synth I would would want to be stuck with, Spire for example, judging on my projects, proved to be indispensable because it works for some sounds so good, but it doesn't for majority of others, on it's own it's the synth I like the less, but inside of the mix, when it works, it's the ticket.

I put Spire, Sylenth, ANA, Serum, Massive and etc in same basket of synths and Spire works the best for me personally (would take Sylenth over it for laptop use, but I don't make music on laptops these days), again in conjunction with everything else, if I was to be left with only one soft synth, I would take Zebra, that's the synth that works best for most of the sounds and genres I'm into, again, I'm mostly preset user and I know basics of synthesis, enough to edit the sounds and make simpler ones I need.

Yeah, I agree to most of the said in the last two posts. What I liked in Diva the most is some bass sounds while for more present sounds like leads, pads or arps I would go for synths like Spire or ANA 2.

But I wouldn't also want be stuck with just one synth and from all the tests and songs I've done so far my decision is to always end up mixing several synths depending on which one gives me the best approach to the sound I'm looking for a concrete track and that's why even having four very good synths I still have at least three or four more on my wishlist.

Return to “Music Cafe”