something wrong

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/tobot8p/ginger-wont-mosh

something wrong with not moshing.

regards,
tl.

Well, that was different. My only real complaint is that it's too short. I'd have liked it to have more development. Stretch it out and throw in some additional noises and stuff.

weird. i like it!!
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

What you've got is interesting...good, quirky groove...I just wanted more!!!

Develop it into a full piece please!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Aye, quite interesting indeed. Nice 'n weird yet captivating.

I'd advise you to listen to Joe Meek, Dick Raaymakers, Bruce Haack or Raymond Scott
With such inspiration I'd be really curious what directions you'd follow

mystahr wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:35 pm Aye, quite interesting indeed. Nice 'n weird yet captivating.

I'd advise you to listen to Joe Meek, Dick Raaymakers, Bruce Haack or Raymond Scott
w00h00!

Thanks for yr consideration and the kind words concerning that short scribble.
A Happy New Year and "Hopefully it won't be as bad as it already is" (Karl Valentin).
mystahr wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:35 pm Aye, quite interesting indeed. Nice 'n weird yet captivating.

Thanks for pointing out the work of Bruce Haack to me. Although being familiar with the other three I never came across Mr. Haack's output... Very interesting... I'll take a deeper look/hear.

Regards,
tl.

theres a couple of interesting documentaries about bruce too.
building all his own machines, including farad, a human voice emulator 8)

weird bloke.
i like.

Funky in the front row. Bring your cat too.

Good work :)

Does exactly what it says on the tin, I guess. Bit out-there for my palette :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”