2 new songs - messing around with Kontakt - (reggae Batak)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Curious as to what Kontakt libraries you used. Sounds like the factory libraries and nothing 3rd party. The sounds themselves, for me anyway, are kind of cheesy. I never use the Kontakt favtory sounds anymore because they sound like Muzak to my ears. The tunes themselves are decent. But I think they could use better sounds. The 2nd one especially sounds like something out of a music box. I honestly think some free synths sound better than these sounds.

FWIW, some of the 3rd party Kontakt libraries (which is why you get Kontakt in the first place) are off the charts amazing. I use them all the time. If you want to get into some "decent" Kontakt based music. you might want to look into some of what's out there.

You guessed right. Just the Factory Library and Retro Machines. I was looking at some Asian Kontakt libraries for Indonesian and Indian instruments.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Hi Music Bird,

Agreed with wagtunes, if you would revisit the tunes with different/better sounds, that would be awesome. The tunes capture "Batak" vibe nicely, so I'm really curious on how it would sound if you decided to remake the songs.

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Return to “Music Cafe”