vurt-plaiting gods beard.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:51 pm

well, i enjoyed it.
but couldn't make out actual words, although im sure i did hear some electronic vocalisations? :tu:
hahah... there were no words I could understand either.

yeah... electronic vocalisations.
I quickly made it to join the fun..

thanks for time out to listen.

Nice, i almosted missed that part of the film.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

So, I was tripping my balls off on mushrooms @ 15 years old.They were freshly picked up on the cow field during the summer holidays. I went home and pretended everything was normal, tried to get to sleep but all I could hear was this crashed, spacecraft sound made by some fella down the road.
I'd like to say I never touched magics again but that would be a blatant lie.
Nice job Sir! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Reminds me of that time I ate a magic mushroom.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

it sounds like a 60 year old trying to navigate a VST
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:53 am it sounds like a 60 year old trying to navigate a VST
damn man.
your ears are well f**ked.
it's clearly a 45 year old trying to navigate hardware you could only dream about while entertaining a kitten.
:)
with all respect...

Mozex wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:46 am Reminds me of that time I ate a magic mushroom.
just 1? :o

thanks for listening mozex :)

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:43 pm
telecode wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:53 am it sounds like a 60 year old trying to navigate a VST
damn man.
it's clearly a 45 year old trying to navigate hardware you could only dream about.
with all respect...
Could be. But that "song" may very well bring down the Internet one day. That's some really weird sounding stuff. That tune made me think Wesley Willis sounds like Mozart.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

jethrobull wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:01 am So, I was tripping my balls off on mushrooms @ 15 years old.They were freshly picked up on the cow field during the summer holidays. I went home and pretended everything was normal, tried to get to sleep but all I could hear was this crashed, spacecraft sound made by some fella down the road.
I'd like to say I never touched magics again but that would be a blatant lie.
Nice job Sir! :tu:
not touching them again would be against nature :o
she provides, we get high :ud:

thanks for stopping by :)

CrystalWizard wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:58 pm Nice, i almosted missed that part of the film.
thanks 8)

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:07 pm Nice! Made me think of a Synthi-A (although I’m pretty sure you don’t own one...). Some cool sounds that put me in mind of some of the Dr Who incidental music from back in the 70s.
im waiting for uli to give us the bynthi :hihi:

plaits/morphagene/supercell.
that's the whole patch aside from modulation. :)

any doctor who reference is cool with me :D

jancivil wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:24 pm This is pretty far gone
:D thanks.

telecode wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:54 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:43 pm
damn man.
it's clearly a 45 year old trying to navigate hardware you could only dream about.
with all respect...
Could be. But that "song" may very well bring down the Internet one day. That's some really weird sounding stuff. That tune made me think Wesley Willis sounds like Mozart.
i love wesley 🤟

thanks for the compliment :)
internet destruction is a bonus side effect, im more looking to brainwash the gullible. start me a new cult :ud:

No way does gods beard sound like this. It sounds like a very serious Tardis malfunction. I like it a lot. :lol:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:04 am No way does gods beard sound like this. It sounds like a very serious Tardis malfunction. I like it a lot. :lol:
noooo.
you know them people that have those wingsuits, they fly through rock formations and call it "threading the needle"
well "plaiting gods beard" is the same kind of thing, but in a time ship (not a million miles from the tardis you mention, except mine is huge on the outside but tiny inside :tantrum; )

thanks for listening my sweet little jizz crumpet :hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”