vurt-plaiting gods beard.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plaiting gods beard

she'd look lovely :)

wow...
some sounds in there beardy

and that with kitty on your lap...

scratching your balls?
:)

toonertik wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:13 pm wow...
some sounds in there beardy
yeah not bad for one oscillator :hihi:
and that with kitty on your lap...
actually tonight hes stolen the chair, so im sat on the very edge :scared:
scratching your balls?
:)
that's about the only part of my body that isn't covered in scratches :lol:
last night, he woke me about 4am, after getting right down under the covers, and attacking my arse with the full clawing frenzy :o

ouch...

BTW... just uploading gods message to me regarding her latest plaiting by/from you.. ;)

(viz type snigger snigger)

uploading to soundcloud now... :D
Last edited by toonertik on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toonertik wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:34 pm ouch...

BTW... just uploading gods message to me regarding his latest plaiting by/from you.. ;)

(viz type snigger snigger)

uploading to soundcloud now... :D
ill have to listen tomorrow, im on shutdown time so as not to have the neighbours complain :hihi:

heard not seen...

:wink:
Last edited by toonertik on Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lots of great weirdness in there. :tu:

Seems like it's been a while since you posted something. Too busy hanging out at The Wagtunes Corner? :lol:

Anyway, you say this is just one oscillator? Man, I would have never guessed in a million years. How did you pull this off? Details, details.

Give us the scoop.

It makes me thing of an airport, so I christen this genre "Airport Ambient". I reckon if you played this over the speaker systems at a busy airport, nobody would really notice it was "music".

justin3am wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 pm Lots of great weirdness in there. :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:27 pm Seems like it's been a while since you posted something. Too busy hanging out at The Wagtunes Corner? :lol:
i recently adopted a kitten, the studio was too tempting for him with all the wires.
hes a bit more relaxed now, so im allowed to play :hihi:
Anyway, you say this is just one oscillator? Man, I would have never guessed in a million years. How did you pull this off? Details, details.

Give us the scoop.
well, its plaits from mutable instruments. so not just "an oscillator" i think theres a emu of it on the softube? if not theres definitely one in vcv.

there is a recorded layer of it, in the morphagene, as background to another layer.
then all that is fed through supercell, which is clouds but more!

sjm wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:51 pm It makes me thing of an airport, so I christen this genre "Airport Ambient". I reckon if you played this over the speaker systems at a busy airport, nobody would really notice it was "music".
doesn't enos "music for airports" already christen that genre? :hihi:
but that's kind of the effect im after, not so much creating music, as creating world textures :ud:
painting with sound :)

thanks for listening :)

toonertik wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:49 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
ill have to listen tomorrow, im on shutdown time so as not to have the neighbours complain :hihi:
No problem... I also had/have that problem... not really aloud to play my congas etc... but I can (sort off) control the modular volume...

Any way... after your upload into the ether... and my listen...

I felt her contact me... was a warm happy vibe contact...
obviously likes a vurt plaiting :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Fk me... I don't speak de lingo...
anyway here it is... maybe you can understand de message

https://soundcloud.com/toonertik/helikedthatvurt
well, i enjoyed it.
but couldn't make out actual words, although im sure i did hear some electronic vocalisations? :tu:

Nice! Made me think of a Synthi-A (although I’m pretty sure you don’t own one...). Some cool sounds that put me in mind of some of the Dr Who incidental music from back in the 70s.

This is pretty far gone

Return to “Music Cafe”