December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just tried finding that enable switch, but to no avail. Only the basic package here. Is that still optional then?

mystahr wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:26 pm Just tried finding that enable switch, but to no avail. Only the basic package here. Is that still optional then?
I wish I knew... :?
anyone else can help ?

Ha! I also just realized I’m breaking another rule. I’m not using my kvr name in this one. :dog:

It is retaggable though, but I guess finding a proper way to share the tune will be far more helpful (for now and for future entree’s)

Laguna Rising wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 am wish I knew... :?
anyone else can help ?
yes
for SoundCloud :
1. upload the correctly labeled MP3 file to your basic SC account - go to this new song's page and right-click copy the entire url address
2. @ KVR Music Cafe contest submission thread(insert month here :=), bottom of page to reply to the thread - hit "full editor"
3. hit the "insert url" button at top of this editor to paste the copy of the url for your SC page
4. hit preview to see your SC page in preview form
5. in this preview form of your submission - the upper right corner has a "download" button(looks like a down-facing arrow) next to a button called "Share" - right-click and select "copy link address"
6. in the reply box; select "insert url" button again to paste in the download url you've just copied, pasted above the initial SC url to enable the KVR posting to show as it's first line your DL link (this one is a general rule for any / all submissions in the KVR Cafe itself)
7. preview again to see 2 lines of url addresses - DL one above the SC address
8. beneath these; write any notes you want to offer us and a listing of software instruments and EFX used
9. submit and feel some serious pride at your accomplishment

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

How to for Soundcloud:
Click on edit, the pencil icon. You have three tabs in edit. Basic-metadata-permissions.
In metadata, at the bottom, you can change the copyright license from private to creative commons. That means anyone can do a remix of your song if they wish.
In permissions you will see downloads. You have to activate that.
Mister Natural
6. in the reply box; select "insert url" button again to paste in the download url you've just copied, pasted above the initial SC url to enable the KVR posting to show as it's first line your DL link.
Aha. :o That's what those extra lines is for. :oops:
I have missed that. Thanks. :tu:

looks like i better get to work :o

if real world people would leave me the eff bomb alone :x

If anyone is still struggling for hosting a contest entry send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send it to. I get unlimited space etc with my ISP as part of the monthly fee.

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:06 pm If anyone is still struggling for hosting a contest entry send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send it to. I get unlimited space etc with my ISP as part of the monthly fee.
Reunited with the tuggs man!

I’ll be in touch sir
Cheers

Unfortunately I've run out of time (and inspiration) again. This seems to have become a frustrating habit :cry:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Okay; been trying loads a stuff, but to no avail yet. I have contacted the tuggs, but not sure if that will work in a timely fashion yet. If it do'n't work out, then soit.
I'll just happily be saying..... I'll be back!

:hyper: :hyper:
it's done, there is a downloadable link now :)

yay!

in other news, i really, really should get started...

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:51 pm in other news, i really, really should get started...
Get on with it, slacker :-x

farlukar wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:12 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:51 pm in other news, i really, really should get started...
Get on with it, slacker :-x
All he has to do is plug in his telephone exchange and it does it all for him. The real time is taken smoking the 'high-grade' so he can get into a state where he can understand how the f**ker plugs together.

Return to “Music Cafe”