Ones & Zeros - The Solitude EP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A short journey through the mind of a person who is not normal.

My new EP, I really don't know WHAT to market about it.
It's just the soundtrack to my isolation i guess. Ambient.
Quite different to the kinda stuff people know me for i guess.

I know, I'm a shite marketing person, I generally dispise [perhaps secretly envy :P ] the whole thing.
Sooner or later I'll get my shit together, but for now...

https://spectraselecta.bandcamp.com/

Currently listening to "In The Shadows". Sublime beat. Reminds me a little of Tom Bailey's (Thompson Twins) "International Observer. Really tight dub sound.
I really like this, a lot. Will come back to listen to the other three tracks when I am in a more tranquil space :D

Great job :tu:

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Completely forgot about this. Will get onto it, this week :tu:

do it
I'll figure out how to send you a code or something...

hey i have another 5 EPs, all in different genres... about to be released...
i've been sitting on these for ages. at least 20 years... making music with synths and computers. Never really released much, i've been helping others in any way i can. So yeah. I'm about to do a massive soul-dump. Can't say many will notice. Me standing there, dropping my soul-drawers. but it's about time i release some of this stuff. i guess.

Eventually got around to it (Kept forgetting).

Really enjoyed all of it. Definitely gravitated more towards the third track, again. But that's just the mood I am in. Has such a great laid-back dubbed vibe, and really worked in headphones. Also enjoyed the other tracks. Will go back to them for another listen, as they were a lot more subtle, and I suspect more susceptible to opening up with further listens.

Overall, quite surprised, as I thought your material was going to be a lot more bombastic (Just an impression I've got from your posts, over the years).

Really great job!

Return to “Music Cafe”