toonertik... modular groove type of thingy.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

re arthur brown
ive mentioned elsewhere here, that one of my friends is his tour manager :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:57 pm re arthur brown
ive mentioned elsewhere here, that one of my friends is his tour manager :hihi:
There's more to the story... word cams back stage that the booked stripper was on stage... we all went out... but me, being a short ass could not see her... Arthur got down and said.. "get on my shoulders"..
So there I am.. on the shoulders of one of my fave musicains...

That is Arthur...

Tell your mate to tell AB...

BTW... the stage show included such wonderfully bizarre costumes like traffic lights... a big phone and octopus... all worn by band members...

a verily trippy all nighter... :lol:

sounds fun :)
he does put on a show. he doesnt always wait for there to be a stage :lol: ive had him burst in to full song sat next to me in a bar one minute, on the table screaming the next :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:07 pm sounds fun :)
he does put on a show. he doesnt always wait for there to be a stage :lol: ive had him burst in to full song sat next to me in a bar one minute, on the table screaming the next :hihi:
Yup... sounds 'bout right...
Just a few weeks agohe posted on FB a busker he was watching in the street.. live... lovely moment.. cool busker.

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:21 pmi only got in to eurorack march/april 2018
Ah! That's explains why you're not very good at it :hihi: :hihi:

:hug:

:hihi:

Not so amusing, Vurtrand.

I’m trying to maintain contact with my parents, back home. But every time you are on shift you end up patching me through to strangers in other countries. Last time, I ended up having to talk to a crossdresser from Adelaide, named Cybil (Cyril).

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 am Not so amusing, Vurtrand.

I’m trying to maintain contact with my parents, back home. But every time you are on shift you end up patching me through to strangers in other countries. Last time, I ended up having to talk to a crossdresser from Adelaide, named Cybil (Cyril).
look, your parents refused the call. i thought rather than tell you such heartbreaking news, id see if the universe would throw the dice and give you some love :)

:lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:41 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 am Not so amusing, Vurtrand.

look, your parents refused the call. i thought rather than tell you such heartbreaking news, id see if the universe would throw the dice and give you some love :)
Well, it's not all bad news: I've arranged to go and stay with Cyril...erm, I mean Cybil, for a week next Summer :wink:

dont do anything i wouldn't.

which leaves your options wide open :)

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:29 pm dont do anything i wouldn't.

which leaves your options wide open :)
No worries. Cyril seems like a lovely old bird.

Return to “Music Cafe”