Dangerous Orange - Berlin ENV

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lul
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

The track could find its place in some kind of movie taking place on another planet with aliens hiding behind the rocks and the ship crew wondering through the unknown land.

Or something else hehe.

It is repetitive (not that repetiveness is bad, I'm just stating a fact) and it's not something I'd play to relax after work but it could definitely be used in some creative way.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:14 pm
lectropunk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:06 pm Not yet but I will also I couldn't picture wags in tresor lol
Oh I dunno ... have you seen ProfessionalToms video? Vurt, Tom & Wags ... :band:
i rock hard! :o

ProfessionalTom wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:45 am The track could find its place in some kind of movie taking place on another planet with aliens hiding behind the rocks and the ship crew wondering through the unknown land.

Or something else hehe.
Did you check out the film? On page one ... ;)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:45 am The track could find its place in some kind of movie taking place on another planet with aliens hiding behind the rocks and the ship crew wondering through the unknown land.

Or something else hehe.
Did you check out the film? On page one ... ;)
Your link sent me to your channel and not direct video but if it's the outsider ideo then yea I just watched it and I meant something like that hehe. Nice teeth man.

I also saw the video with 3 guys trippin' balls :D

Thanks Tom :)

The film had some impressive cinematography. The music fit very well within the context of the film. Great job. :tu:

Perhaps your friend should find a good dentist.

Thanks you Frantz :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:18 pm The film featuring this track is available to view on YouTube ...
https://youtu.be/o2DD-879mEU
Greta job!!

this was the bit i referred to as "the rage scene" in my yt comment:)
because i was high and couldn't find "aggressive synth" in my vocabulary :oops:
i blame all the halloween sweets.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:46 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:18 pm The film featuring this track is available to view on YouTube ...
Greta job!!
Cheers el-bow. Thanks for watching ...

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 pm this was the bit i referred to as "the rage scene" in my yt comment:)
because i was high and couldn't find "aggressive synth" in my vocabulary :oops:
i blame all the halloween sweets.
I knew what you meant :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:51 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:46 pm
Greta job!!
Cheers el-bow. Thanks for watching ...
Despite subscribing to your channel, this didn't show up in my feed. f**k algorithms! Just give me every f**king video from the channels I've subscribed to. Idiots!! :dog:

:hihi:

Went straight to the film.

Looks good.

That part as it builds is very powerful here.

Very nice simple but evocative synth music to fit the visuals. Very well done all round.

:-)

Return to “Music Cafe”