If this aint good and still sounds as a loop then I just do not know anymore people

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don’t think it’s as bad as everyone is saying......it’s worse. :party: normally I’d offer some constructive feedback but seeing you get all butthurt just makes me want to wind you up further :phones:

If you don’t want to be critiqued without rose tinted specs, don’t post your music. I’ve posted worse shit than this on here - but all negative feedback has helped me in some way.

frank1985 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 am I don’t think it’s as bad as everyone is saying......it’s worse. :party: normally I’d offer some constructive feedback but seeing you get all butthurt just makes me want to wind you up further :phones:

If you don’t want to be critiqued without rose tinted specs, don’t post your music. I’ve posted worse shit than this on here - but all negative feedback has helped me in some way.
Hopefully, someday, he'll get it. Took me a while too. Now I look forward to the criticisms because it is the only way I'm going to improve.

Right now my goal is to make virtual guitars sound more real. A tall order, I'm sure.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 am Right now my goal is to make virtual guitars sound more real. A tall order, I'm sure.
Talk to Progtronic about that. He’s made a whole career out of it.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:20 am
wagtunes wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 am Right now my goal is to make virtual guitars sound more real. A tall order, I'm sure.
Talk to Progtronic about that. He’s made a whole career out of it.
Is he a member here?

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

you all do not even care one bit that you are hurting me.

Mozex wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:24 am you all do not even care one bit that you are hurting me.
Well, you got that right. This is the internet, what do you expect?
Also, you set yourself up to be a victim. Other people don't have to change, you do. Wagtunes has said as much.
If you are an artist in any field, if you put your work on display, it will get criticised, guaranteed. Some of it will be hurtful. But don't let it get to you.
Let St Paul be your example. He got way worse criticism than anything you're going to get here, but it didn't change him. He persevered.
Just ignore the criticism you don't like, and be thankful for the criticism you do like.
And keep making music. Who cares what a bunch of nameless strangers think? I'll be damned before I do.
:tu:

Whatever. I had to come home from volunteering because I am depressed. I could not function. You all can justify your actions as much as you want, reality is that it came so far that I am depressed now. Thank you for that.
Because of that fact I will leave this website, it is not good for my health. I take anti depressive for many years already and it was always under control. This forum changed that. Thank you for that

Now you all can act that I am the asshole again but many of you are the real assholes, I do not think any of you suffer from depression because of something I did, reality is that I now suffer from it because of what some of you did.

Yes I know you do not care at all, must make you feel pretty good. Thanks to all for making me feel this miserable.
Must be acting the victim again right, Wrong. Its called depression and its the fault of many of you. Go ahead, talk yourself good, I honestly do not care anymore. I just came to say this and then I will leave this website because it actually starts to affect me already on my workplace. I told many times that some of you were hurting me, and you just kept on doing it. Thank you for bullying me for this long. Thank you for making me feel this way. I hope you all have a nice day because mine will be not that nice. Thank you (real thanks) for the people who actually liked my songs. You will not find them on here anymore. I have to leave here. I can not continue to feel this bad everytime I need to go to work. I can not function then. Nothing interests me, everything works on my nerves and yes call me a victim again. I do not care. I know the truth. I know how I feel. And I know the reason. And that reason is: some of you are reall assholes.

Bye

Don't give up on the music .
It can help a lot... I take some serious meds as I'm a tortured soul but music helps...
If I were you I would keep making techno as I really liked the first track I heard from you.
Also keep up your faith . Take care

Dude there are pros in the field who still get criticism and are still learning - the truth is you never stop learning. it's like playing guitar - there never comes a point where you achieve mastery. it's all in the process. have fun, yes, but to fend off criticism and pretend to not care about getting better in order to protect your feelings of insecurity is the wrong way of going about things. I was/am in the same boat as you but the minute I stopped attaching my sense of self worth to my progress was when i started improving. Now stop being a drama queen and go make more music :)
Last edited by frank1985 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”