If this aint good and still sounds as a loop then I just do not know anymore people

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:27 am I share them to, you know, share them :)
I do not share them to get them broken down everytime and thrown in the garbage bin :) I share them because I like them and I hope others will enjoy them too.
But I am out too (seems to be the catch phrase of this topic) and create another bad sounding piece of musac

@ elbo, yes it is true, it was Vincent Van Gogh, I was wrong. But other then being wrong in the name I think I made my point. I guess I did not make it at all but thats not a problem at all. In the end you all are always right and I am very wrong. I accept that now. But it does not change that I like my own music! And I probably am the only one. Do not really care about that anymore either. I will just share my songs in case that someone else also like it. So no more need for advice. I do not want it. I may need it, thats another story but as long as advice comes in the form of telling me how I suck at composing music I do not need it. There is a difference between encouraging advice and destructing advice. When I got encouraging advice here I followed it. I am just done with the destructing advice. If I am a asshole for that, then thats how it is.
Now you all gonna act like I never listen. Did I not listen and create my own drums. Did I not listen and put in more variation? Did I not listen and remove the lead? And then you all mad at me because I think its foolish that I now get told to do the exactly opposite again? I am sorry people but you all lost me and I am done trying to please you all. I am done. If I am a bad person because of that, then thats how it is. I do not really care anymore :)
I shouldnt care, because all many of you did was just break my down and I felt hurt many times. Now I am done with feeling hurt and guess what, you people are not happy about it! It seems you all want me to feel bad. Yes I am the asshole. Ok no problem. I am gonna create some new shitty track now and enjoy the heck out of it!
Yep, a total ass.

Thank God. Somebody to take the crown from off my head.

I thought the Van Gogh theory had been debunked and the latest theory is that he cut off his ear to get rid of his tinnitus.

EDIT: Nope turns out this has also been debunked. As you were.
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

@elbo
I had a good reason for doing that. I many times get told I am a troll on another forum because they do not like my music at all. If you think its not tearing down when someone just tells you you do not know how to play/compose at all then we have a different opinion about that. Yes I am the asshole. I do not care about what you all think about me or my music anymore. I had enough of it.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

@wagtunes your welcome dude. Dont say I never did anything for you!

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:08 amMay you all rest in the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Sorry, man! I’ve got lunch plans with Satan. And try as I might, they just refuse to break bread with each other :shrug:

@wagtunes and yes my language is dutch. We can also correspond in that language if you like?
@ elbo I broke bread more then enough, its not the bread that seems to be the problem its the wine. Some people are not able to put water in the wine.
Its a dutch saying water in the wine, it means people can never come to a agreement. Yes its true. People can not come to an agreement with my music. Now I am an asshole because I do not care anymore. Thats okay for me, but if you really think that I will keep on getting told that my music sucks then you are very wrong indeed. Have a good lunch with satan my friend.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:00 am For those commenting on Techno, it is vastly underappreciated regarding simplicity. On the face of it nothing is happening, but there are very subtle changes to draw you in and maintain interest.

Talking of Dave Clarke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwLxgSDFaw

At any one time not much is happening but it's how the track proceeds through these elements is what maintains interest.
Can’t listen to this because I’m out. And I’m certainly no dance expert. However, I do sometimes quite enjoy the sparseness of some Techno.
In my initial post I made a passing comment to things I might change in the first part of the piece.
As it stands, M’s piece is way too busy to fir into the genre definition you are providing. There are too many melodic and timbral clashes for it to work within those parameters. Not that it was Mozzer’s intention to do that kind of track, of course.

Will listen to the track you posted when I get home :tu:

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:52 am @wagtunes and yes my language is dutch. We can also correspond in that language if you like?
@ elbo I broke bread more then enough, its not the bread that seems to be the problem its the wine. Some people are not able to put water in the wine.
Its a dutch saying water in the wine, it means people can never come to a agreement. Yes its true. People can not come to an agreement with my music. Now I am an asshole because I do not care anymore. Thats okay for me, but if you really think that I will keep on getting told that my music sucks then you are very wrong indeed. Have a good lunch with satan my friend.
That’s not a problem. You clearly have enough whine for the rest of us :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:59 am
Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:00 am For those commenting on Techno, it is vastly underappreciated regarding simplicity. On the face of it nothing is happening, but there are very subtle changes to draw you in and maintain interest.

Talking of Dave Clarke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwLxgSDFaw

At any one time not much is happening but it's how the track proceeds through these elements is what maintains interest.
Can’t listen to this because I’m out. And I’m certainly no dance expert. However, I do sometimes quite enjoy the sparseness of some Techno.
In my initial post I made a passing comment to things I might change in the first part of the piece.
As it stands, M’s piece is way too busy to fir into the genre definition you are providing. There are too many melodic and timbral clashes for it to work within those parameters. Not that it was Mozzer’s intention to do that kind of track, of course.

Will listen to the track you posted when I get home :tu:
As I said I have not listened to the OP's track as I wanted to remain objective in my advice.

My Techno comments were based solely on lectropunk defining this track as such.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 am @elbo
I had a good reason for doing that. I many times get told I am a troll on another forum because they do not like my music at all. If you think its not tearing down when someone just tells you you do not know how to play/compose at all then we have a different opinion about that. Yes I am the asshole. I do not care about what you all think about me or my music anymore. I had enough of it.
So, you still think your meltdown was justified, because of treatment somewhere else? You misunderstood. You apologised. And now you’re trying to justify it again bu playing the victim?

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 amI do not care about what you all think about me or my music anymore.
How fortuitous that your decision should coincide with the likelihood that nobody is going to be interested in commenting, any more :tu:

I don't know why I'm wasting my time but I'm going to tell you a story and I'm going to keep it short.

I came here thinking I was some really hot shit. Then people started to criticize my music and I got defensive.

The main criticisms:

1. My use of Vocaloid. Some people said they wouldn't listen to my music as long as I used Vocaloid. I didn't care. I liked Vocaloid and I was going to keep using it.

2. My mixes. In short, they were God awful.

3. The music itself. I can't even begin to list all the horrible things said about it.

Finally, I stopped being a stubborn ass and listened to these people.

1. I stopped using Vocaloid and started singing myself. While I am no great singer, with the help of Variaudio pitch correction, I can sound decent.

2. I watched countless instructional videos on mixing. Several people have commented on how much better my mixes are. But make no mistake about it, I am NO mix engineer and never will be. I have come to terms with that.

3. I worked harder on my music, spending more time on it, taking 4 months to do one CD.

The end result of all this?

1. Fewer negative comments. Mostly just minor things. Like for example, on my one "punk" track I was told the drums weren't beefy enough and the guitars didn't have enough sizzle or something.

2. A band heard my music and liked it enough to sign me to a contract to be their writer and arranger. This band has a decent following in Europe and Asia. So after 42 years of making music, I am finally going to have my first success because I stopped being the stubborn ass that you are.

Do I still have room for improvement? Tons of it. There is music I hear everyday that makes me realize just how far I still have to go. But I keep trying to improve. And I've stopped taking people's heads off when they criticize me. I finally realized that they are only trying to help.

Do what you want with this information. I honestly don't care. But I figured maybe I can get through to you like somebody here finally got through to me. He knows who he is.

And with that, I've said my peace and I'm done.

His earlier tracks I was on about ..this track on this tread is more 80s like stuff ..
I like my techno dark and banging
That's my definition of techno

But who said I create techno? I never stated such. You all compare it to techno but I NEVER said it was techno. I do not even know what it is. To be honest I do not know if you can even categorize it! So why do you all act like I said it was techno, it isnt. I only put it on soundcloud in the EDM/Dance thing because there is no electronic option. Otherwise I would just put it on electronic.

Yes me early tracks which got critized to be to repetive are now good again! Yeah!!!! So I guess I should go back to that and then the circle is full and we can all say again those songs are bad!!! Yeah!

Return to “Music Cafe”