If this aint good and still sounds as a loop then I just do not know anymore people

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@ Thank you, I do my best. But I aint gonna please anyone anymore but myself. I like how things go now. I am happy about what I make. I do so many things I never thought was possible. I create my own drums, I put in a more variation. All these people can talk all they want, they do not understand how proud I am of myself. Guess what, that will sound arrogant to most people and that is pretty foolish, it seems it would be better if I said myself that my tracks sucked. I do not understand why I would post them then but hey, foolish logic I simply do not understand. Maybe they do, but I am a man from God and He laughs with the wisdom of the world :D
So I laugh too, make it longer, then, make it shorter! Put in more variation, then, put in less variation! Drop the lead, then, put in a lead! HAHAHAHA
You have no clue about musical progressiong, you do not know how to compose! HAHAHAHA I followed 11 years of music classes :D
Then you have learned nothing! HAHAHA I guess those people just always want to be right! Yeah I am done doing my best to stay humble.
It came to the point I even said I had no skills, just so people would actually try to understand my music.
Then I say how many years of music class I had, not good again! Many of you are pretty funny people and should stop making music and go into the stand up comedy bussiness. I am done being humble about me tracks, they are damn good. I like them a lot and that is what counts the most.
It seems that many of you want to make me actually create tracks I do not like myself. I do not follow that logic. It is the logic of the world and God laughs with it because it is based on what will be popular and will sell. It is based on what the world will accepts. I do not follow that logic. If only one person likes my tracks I am a happy man. I create tracks not to earn a lot of money or to become famous, I do it because I love doing it! I do nothing else anymore! Gave up gaming. I do volunteering work and I make music. Nothing else anymore. And I am loving it!!!!
I would not even want to become famous, I do not need that drama in my life. Just let me create songs and post them online. And you will see, some people will like my songs. And then I am a happy man. Are the songs perfect? As perfect as they can be after 9 months of working with a midi keyboard and Ableton Live Intro 10. Could they be better? Yes I am sure they could. Does that matter to me? Not really. Why? Because I like them a lot myself as they are!!!!
So yeah. Call me arrogant. Call me foolish. I do not really care anymore :) I am gonna do what I love and if people do not agree on the pad I take then thats their problem. Not mine. Not anymore. I laugh now with people who say I can not compose. I laugh because I stepped over my boundaries many times already. In the past I got mad and I only got mad because I knew they were right. My songs were indeed not variated enough. But comments now like it sounds like a loop put thru a melody maker or that I can not compose make me giggle. It makes me giggle because I know its not true. It makes me giggle because it shows how foolish they are :) So go ahead, tell me that I am arrogant and hostile. Tell me how my music sucks and please do not forget to say that I can not compose daily! Because it will make me laugh. And laughing is healthy! Peace to all the people who like my songs and peace to those that do not like them. May you all rest in the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Ok, I'm out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 am And to be honest people, since when is something bad because you have trouble connecting it to something you already know? Is that not called originality. If Leonardo Da Vinci painted what was in at that time he would have sold a thousand paintings. Instead he painted something entirely new which resulted in him cutting his ear of because nobody would buy his damn paintings. Guess what, if you have a Da Vinci now you are probably a rich man or woman :D
So did he cut off his ear before or after he wrote Hamlet?

@ El Bo I do not see why telling someone who claims I do not have any compose and arranger skills how many years I actually followed music classes is being a asshole. I think you do not understand the concept of a asshole. Its the one who breaks someone elses shit down. And thats whats happening with me music all the time. I defend myself then and then I am the asshole. You seem to be one of the funny guys too :D

Techno is my life and I mentioned the artists to mozex is that he can learn from. I agree mushy man

lectropunk wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:12 am Techno is my life and I mentioned the artists to mozex is that he can learn from. I agree mushy man
:tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

@ ariston to me knowing he did not write hamlet at all. Da Vinci was a painter.

I am sorry people but there is always something wrong with my music. It seems to me you are all the experts and I should listen to you all. What I create is not good, its only good if I exactly do what you all want. Then I am the one who is being arrogant. You all the experts and I am just a piece of shit. No. I am gonna follow my own pad. If you know you can create better music then me just do it. And let me create my own stuff.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:11 am Ok, I'm out.
Likewise.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Follow your own path than and don't post your music publicly, if you don't care for public opinion or enjoyment, easy as that.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 am And to be honest people, since when is something bad because you have trouble connecting it to something you already know? Is that not called originality. If Leonardo Da Vinci painted what was in at that time he would have sold a thousand paintings. Instead he painted something entirely new which resulted in him cutting his ear of because nobody would buy his damn paintings. Guess what, if you have a Da Vinci now you are probably a rich man or woman :D
Wait! Da Vinci also cut off his ear?? So many crazy artists cutting off their ears :scared:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:20 am
Wait! Da Vinci also cut off his ear?? So many crazy artists cutting off their ears :scared:
:D

I share them to, you know, share them :)
I do not share them to get them broken down everytime and thrown in the garbage bin :) I share them because I like them and I hope others will enjoy them too.
But I am out too (seems to be the catch phrase of this topic) and create another bad sounding piece of musac

@ elbo, yes it is true, it was Vincent Van Gogh, I was wrong. But other then being wrong in the name I think I made my point. I guess I did not make it at all but thats not a problem at all. In the end you all are always right and I am very wrong. I accept that now. But it does not change that I like my own music! And I probably am the only one. Do not really care about that anymore either. I will just share my songs in case that someone else also like it. So no more need for advice. I do not want it. I may need it, thats another story but as long as advice comes in the form of telling me how I suck at composing music I do not need it. There is a difference between encouraging advice and destructing advice. When I got encouraging advice here I followed it. I am just done with the destructing advice. If I am a asshole for that, then thats how it is.
Now you all gonna act like I never listen. Did I not listen and create my own drums. Did I not listen and put in more variation? Did I not listen and remove the lead? And then you all mad at me because I think its foolish that I now get told to do the exactly opposite again? I am sorry people but you all lost me and I am done trying to please you all. I am done. If I am a bad person because of that, then thats how it is. I do not really care anymore :)
I shouldnt care, because all many of you did was just break my down and I felt hurt many times. Now I am done with feeling hurt and guess what, you people are not happy about it! It seems you all want me to feel bad. Yes I am the asshole. Ok no problem. I am gonna create some new shitty track now and enjoy the heck out of it!

First of all, it's not the pad you take but the "path" you take. So obviously either English isn't your first language or, well, I won't go there.

I didn't read your long diatribe because you obviously haven't learned about paragraphs. But I can only imagine.

Look, I'm just going to give it to you straight. You're coming off as a total ass. Believe me, I should know because I used to look in the mirror and I saw YOU.

Stay an ass and get nowhere or accept when people are trying to help you and actually progress as a musician. When I finally stopped being YOU and listened to some of the people here, it was THEN that I improved. And trust me, I've been doing this a lot longer than you have.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time on stubborn mules.

Enjoy your self delusion.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:12 am @ El Bo I do not see why telling someone who claims I do not have any compose and arranger skills how many years I actually followed music classes is being a asshole. I think you do not understand the concept of a asshole. Its the one who breaks someone elses shit down. And thats whats happening with me music all the time. I defend myself then and then I am the asshole. You seem to be one of the funny guys too :D
Nobody is tearing down your shit!

Clearly, you have an issue with comprehending the subtleties of the English language (Not your fault, being that you aren’t a native speaker). But worse than that, considering these misunderstandings, is you aren’t learning from experience. Only yesterday you had to apologise to someone after a muti-post meltdown borne of a basic misunderstanding on your part. But here you are again, charging around like a lunatic because you can’t discern between constructive criticism and insults.
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”