Experiment

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mozex,i understand you are experimenting,and you show us only ideas,I think you can improve both for sure.As experiments they are ok,i belive that i understan what you want transmit.I think you need to work a little more with the mix and Maybe you can work the end of the songs to both experiments.This way maybe can to be more real songs and no experimental songs.

But be carefull,cause if you share only 2:35 or 2:36 and is not a full version of a song,if it is not the final release,if you only share what you want,some people from this forum will say you that you try to earn money and you dont make it good and the people of this forum dont like people like you...(trolls)

Mozex wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:04 pm Been busy with it for hours, experimenting with sequencer and delay... I hope this one has a bit more variation. Please listen to it and tell me if it is a bit better then previous songs.
https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/experiment
A little better but still needs a lot more variation. Still sounds like a loop.

@Mcanicos then those people can eat my pants. I like what I make and its the best I can do, if that makes me a troll for some people (like you) then that is a part of the bussiness I guess. Thank you for destroying my hard work.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

@ Mcanicos Doing it for the money lol, which money, I dont earn shit because nobody likes my music. I do it because I like doing it. Yes I submit my tracks to bandcamp but not for the 0.50 cent I could earn with each song (I am a real rockafella man, people easily ask 1€ for a song, I ask 0.50cent a song, wow must be doing it for the money)
I just hope that others like my tracks so and yes, is it a sin that I put them for sale, sue me and the whole industry then please. People like you are the least fun of it all, they do not ever appreciate anything and always find a fault. Now I am a money hungry troll that can not make music (again) I always need to get my shit broke down, I am sick of you all people. I do my best and its never enough, its never good enough. I solve one thing and there you are with another thing. Why the hell should I still solve it because you gonna find something else easily. I rarely get support on some websites for what I make. I am always so happy when people like my song and not because I could make money but because I like the songs too. I do not even dare to give my songs a title anymore because of people like you, I just call them experiments now and guess what, that now means that it is not a real song because hey we gonna pick on that now. I am unemployed, do volunteering work and I am poor. And then people like you come to teach me a lesson and say that I am money hungry. Well you try to survive on 50€ a week dude. You do not even know me but here you go, pointing your finger. I hate people like you, you are what makes the world sick. I am a troll, I am money hungry and guess what, in the end its me who is gonna get all the trouble over him for making this post. Not you, never the people like you, no, me. I am sick of it.

@Mcanicos I guess you got your head stuck so far up your ass that you do not even consider anymore that I like my own songs. That I am proud of them. NONONONO you find them bad and many others find them bad so I must think to that they are bad and just produce one song after another to make muchos dineros. No I make one song after another because I love making music. I do not do anything else anymore on this point, not to make money, but because I love doing it. Ever considered that? No I am sure you did not, because then you wouldnt have made such insulting comment

And why the f*ck is my song not finished? Since when do other people decide that? I say its finished! The only reason why the songs are so short is because dickheads like you said that the songs were too long and repetitive. So guess what, I made a fault listening again. I made them shorter so they would be less repetitive and guess what, now they are not finished.

You solve a to be accused of b so you solve b to get accused of a again. And then I am the troll? Yes ofcourse. I am the troll

I am out of here and I hope I will never return. But I always do because I want to share my songs with others. I always know good enough that I will be hated on but my wish is to share my songs. Not to make money but to hopefully just find people who like them and yes, o bad Mozes, to actually tell me they liked them. Guess what, that makes me happy. Not the 0.50 cent I do not get anyway, no that people like my music. But then some dickhead like you comes alone and f*cks it all up again.

Hi Mozex, I don't think mcanicos second part of his comment was directed at you. If you check his latest post in the Cafe you will see what I mean.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

I also enjoyed your track, keep doing what you're doing :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Mozex, im sorry ,my second part of my comment is not for you,im sorry if i dont explain me well.
It was an irony (joke) because they are things that other foreigners have told me for sharing just two minutes. I apologize if you understand that I criticized your work, IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION, EVERYTHING AGAINST !!!.
I did not want to destroy your work, on the contrary, I wanted to motivate you because of these experiments I am sure you can get some very interesting songs, it is what I wanted to express. Sorry again if I have not expressed it well.

"But be carefull,cause if you share only 2:35 or 2:36 and is not a full version of a song,if it is not the final release,if you only share what you want,some people from this forum will say you that you try to earn money and you dont make it good and the people of this forum dont like people like you...(trolls)"

Mozex this is not for you,I tried to explain to you, what has happened to me, that by putting just a fragment of a song (and not the whole song) people from this forum, he told me that: I doing that (put only two minutes) I wanted to make money (me), that it was badly done and that the people in the forum didn't like me to do that (me), that it was a troll (me).
I was telling you in a joking or funny way, because after hearing your experiment I realized that the time (2:36) was very similar to the duration of my fragments (2:00). My apologies again because I did not intend to anger you or offend you, just to share with you something that had happened to me.

I am truly sorry.
on another forum I get judged to be a troll all the time, that is why I thought it was against me. I am sorry for my bad talking. I hope you can forgive me @ mcanicos

Return to “Music Cafe”