vurt - be careful... (ambient of the slightly dark variety)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:27 pm
recursive one wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am Listened at work and while it played I suddenly realized that my colleague who sits in the same room is not who she seems, apparently she not even human ... and neither are these guys who sit in the next room... I wonder what they look like when I don't see them... :scared:

Really well executed "slighty dark variety"
:scared: are they reptilian?
if so they can be easily distracted with small rodents or pics of david icke. :o (hes their kryptonite)
Thankls for the tip, I'll bring a rat into my office tomorrow and see how they react.

I wanted to say your piece was really good at creating an atmosphere and evoking some strange associations. I typically have a hard time with understanding ambient stuff that doesn't have a clear melody, harmony or groove but sometimes it works on some subliminal level and yours certainly did.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Flippin' brilliant! Never read the comments before I listened but sjm said more or less exactly what I was thinking. A discovered Alien power plant in the deepest of space. A creepy, atmospheric journey.
Music for film definitely.Great work! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

justin3am wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:19 am I'm not sure how I missed this one! Nicely done!
There are a few sounds that remind me of a track I did for a halloween comp, years ago. The sounds which I can't describe better than 'screeches from a subway car' are particularly rich. :-)

Thanks!
i think that's telharmonium/supercell?
its definitely supercell processing 8)
getting some lovely sounds from that :tu:

thanks for the listen :D

recursive one wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:53 am
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:27 pm
recursive one wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am Listened at work and while it played I suddenly realized that my colleague who sits in the same room is not who she seems, apparently she not even human ... and neither are these guys who sit in the next room... I wonder what they look like when I don't see them... :scared:

Really well executed "slighty dark variety"
:scared: are they reptilian?
if so they can be easily distracted with small rodents or pics of david icke. :o (hes their kryptonite)
Thankls for the tip, I'll bring a rat into my office tomorrow and see how they react.

I wanted to say your piece was really good at creating an atmosphere and evoking some strange associations. I typically have a hard time with understanding ambient stuff that doesn't have a clear melody, harmony or groove but sometimes it works on some subliminal level and yours certainly did.
hope the rat helps :tu:

yeah, i understood what you where saying :)
as i said earlier, i like that it inspires these things, they then go on to inspire more tracks.
thanks again :)

jethrobull wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 am Flippin' brilliant! Never read the comments before I listened but sjm said more or less exactly what I was thinking. A discovered Alien power plant in the deepest of space. A creepy, atmospheric journey.
Music for film definitely.Great work! :tu:
its what i do :D

thanks for stopping by :tu:

Definitely SciFi. I thought it would make a great soundtrack for the "Resistance vs. Skynet" battle scene in the second Terminator movie.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 am Definitely SciFi. I thought it would make a great soundtrack for the "Resistance vs. Skynet" battle scene in the second Terminator movie.

Good work :)
thanks for the listen 8)

im experimenting with similar sounds but using rhythms similar to the classic slasher films, ala carpenter.
getting my halloween on early :evil:

need a smoke machine/dry ice and a green lamp i think :hihi:

oops... I missed this one...

late here
will
hear tomorrow

Hmmm... dare to dream tonight...
hell yeah... never been too careful any way... ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”