It's Now (Synthwave/Dreamwave)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First time posting a track here. It's the latest track I finished just this weekend. Kind of a Synthwave/Dreamwave vibe. Also the first time I tried incorporating a vocal into a track (just an a cappella from a sample pack).
https://soundcloud.com/advancedfollower/its-now

Nice, but the structure of the song is not really cohesive, the vocals just pop up at the end. The part around 1:30 immediately reminded me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C--5vxvwcqA

Simple track, but very cohesive if you'd ask me :)

Thanks. Yep, the vocal was only about 40 seconds which was a bit limiting. If the stem had contained multiple sections, it would have been easier to make it into a full song without repeating the same thing over and over or only have it come in at the end.
Still, it was a fun experiment :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very nice. Vocals really added to the song.
Mixing-wise, mid-frequencies a bit messy in the section 1:03 >
A few items competing there.
I enjoyed it though, well done. :tu:

Really like this! The intro kind of doesn't fit that well; the vibe seems too happy. But the rest of the song has a really dreamy vibe to it. The build at around 1:35 is amazing. Also wondering where you got that bell?

Musically well crafted, nice melodies and chords, also the arps and delays are fine. Uplifting track alltogether, nicely done.

There's plenty of vocals to carry through the track. Just chop them up and create verses.I liked the melody. Great work.

nice, very uplifting!

Great melody and vibe.

The song is nice,really it has the 80's vibe.The mix is ok,but sometimes some elements seems colide and muddy the mix.The master sounds ok, but a little bit over compressed-limited (to my ears).

I basically really liked this song. It has a nice 80’s pop feel to it and moves right along.

I think though that the vocals should come in close to the beginning and then an instrumental break, more vocals and finish with more instrumental or a combination.

It does seem muddy at times with, it seems,the competing lush sounds. I think also the ending could be better.

Return to “Music Cafe”