Salvador Dalek (Psytrance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tehlord wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:59 am The bass is thick in the one.....

Great track as usual :tu:
8)

Thanks man :tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

tilidin wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:46 pm Hey Mushy ... very cool psytrance tracks ... follow you now on Soundcloud and liked some of your tracks, really great work ... mixing wise I have nothing to criticize.

Best T.I.L.I.D.I.N.
Very kind of you. Thank you, sir!

Always encouraging and motivational to hear feedback such as this.

Followed you back on Soundcloud :tu:

Thanks Mushy ... maybe you can check my thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532447 ... thanks a lot in advance

tilidin wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 pm Thanks Mushy ... maybe you can check my thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532447 ... thanks a lot in advance
Done. Great tracks too, man :tu:

Somehow missed this, indeed.

Listening at work now, well, really well done, mate. Awesome sound design, good flow. Properly brain-shredding stuff, goes full-power at 2:50 with these FM leads, cool. :tu:

The mix seems mostly good (will check later at home at my monitors). Love the bassline, tight and groovy. Not sure about the hats/clap, that shaker line seems a tad loud and disconnected from the rest of the mix and the clap might be tigher, but that's probably sorta nitpicking.

I do think it's forest, not fullon. Dark rumbling bassline, scary synths and no traces of a melody :)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:09 pm Listening at work now, well, really well done, mate. Awesome sound design, good flow. Properly brain-shredding stuff, goes full-power at 2:50 with these FM leads, cool. :tu:
Thanks for the listen. Always interested in your input :tu:
recursive one wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:09 pmNot sure about the hats/clap, that shaker line seems a tad loud and disconnected from the rest of the mix and the clap might be tigher, but that's probably sorta nitpicking.
Thanks. Have added these comments to my improvement list and will remix it again in a couple months. I like to leave the tracks for a while and revisit with fresh ears and notes.
recursive one wrote:I do think it's forest, not fullon.
Great, thanks for that. Not that it matters I guess but Forest is always my preference.
recursive one wrote:no traces of a melody :)
:lol: It's what I do best :D

Sounds great on my monitors and mixing headphones too.

Maybe a bit more "click" on the kick wouldn't hurt though. Layer some closed hihat? That's mostly a taste thing but I prefer more clicky kicks.

You manage to make it interesting without a melody, which I think is actually harder :tu:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Music Cafe”