September Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 pm the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
What are you on about you Southern shithouse?

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:28 pm oh yeah, i forgot you dont eat meat.
they do a chicken and leek one too, you could pick the chicken out :shrug:
Even if i did eat meat, that shit's off the menu :scared:

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:32 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 pm the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
fray bentos pie tins. many a man has lost fingers there in :)

not made to enjoy, made to test your mettle.

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Someone at my work told me a story about one of her friends getting pissed and putting one of them in the oven without cutting the lid off. Apparently blew half the kitchen up.

:lol:
legend! :hail:

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Someone at my work told me a story about one of her friends getting pissed and putting one of them in the oven without cutting the lid off. Apparently blew half the kitchen up.

that'll teach em.... now, corned beef :love:

(has to be straight outta tha fridge tho)

good for carp?

(used to use spam, i guess corned beef might fall apart too easy?)

There is just a thin sliver of a possibility I might be able to get involved this month - so be warned. This could be a rough ride. I'm not even sure if I can still start the steam engine :help:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:19 pm
not like donks going all southern with the blur last month (even if blur where better than oasis).
Back vaguely on the topic in question. Now I've ripped off the Essex wankohs, it's time to go full on poor man's beetles Oasis, our kid. Just trying to grow my eyebrows long enough to knit them together...

dont forget to punch your brother a few times here n there for true authenticity.

vurt wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:44 pm dont forget to punch your brother a few times here n there for true authenticity.
Not got one, but my sister can be a bit annoying at times, may as well... :hihi:

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 pm good for carp?

(used to use spam, i guess corned beef might fall apart too easy?)
correct, luncheon meat for fish, corned dickie for me

DrApostropheX wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:46 pm Uh, no prizes. It's something even better!
Is it a year's supply of houmous?

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 pm
DrApostropheX wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:46 pm Uh, no prizes. It's something even better!
Is it a year's supply of houmous?
yes and lingonberry jam

Some really cool stuff submitted this month, really like mountainmaster's track, reminds me of Deep Purple.
Reminds me of Burn @ 1:57
Going to bail out this month, The Verve cover song failed to materialise, so instead, I knocked the idea up below, but it needs vocals. Left it too late, maybe.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uignxqhbrydwc ... .wav?raw=1
A guitar is pumping, release time needs adjusting.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Return to “Music Cafe”