A couple of old re-mastered tracks (psytrance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

recursive,
Since I am a mechanical engineer, I thought it might be mandatory to listen to 'Soul of the Machine': I think this song is very good also! It got me body moving. What sort of synths do you use? They are pretty tasty.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks, Aaron!
aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:38 am The song is a bit long
It was sort of concept, to make the whole thing deliberately minimal and slowly evolving and then suddenly add the melodic parts when nobody expects that :) Not sure if it worked out well
aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 am Since I am a mechanical engineer, I thought it might be mandatory to listen to 'Soul of the Machine':
Cool :)
aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 am What sort of synths do you use? They are pretty tasty.
Soul of the Machine: Serum, Viper, Sylenth and Spire, maybe something else I forgot. Lots of processing.
Morning Wakeup: Mostly Virus TI and some bits from Diversion, Discovery Pro and Sylenth
aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:38 am What vocoder are you using (assuming you have one)?
I don't exaclty remember, actually these songs are about 2-3 years old. I think I made some speech bits in FL Studio demo and processed them with FLs own vocoder or maybe NI Razor. Anyway, when I need a vocoder I typically use Razor for that, i think it sounds great.
aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:38 am What state or country are you from?
Russia, St. Petersburg

Thanks for listening!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Music Cafe”