August Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, there’s so much source material here, I’m either going to keep it stupidly simple and back the wrong cheval or else just audibly present the splat of confusion in my head 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm trying to attempt something very vaguely along the lines of this classic (obviously nowhere near as good);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DjHKqb365A

I do know some women (strangely..), but I feel they might think I'm even more of a dickhead than usual if I ask one of them to say in French;

He is the donkey
The master of the tugging
I am Jeannie Foreigner
And yet I still love him

Therefore, the google translate woman is doing sterling service... :hihi:

i want you not to ask women you know, but strangers to say that. in yarkshire.
im watching the news, should go nuclear.

i once heard a woman at leeds train station ask for a buttered "croy-sant" :lol:

I uploaded my feeble effort, not much thought or consideration went into, other than trying to make it LoFi in a Hot Club sytlee.
On the fly vocals, don't like singing, caught these off mic and didn't bother refining them, one take, same applies to the widdly gtr bits.
One of the reasons being, the more I tweak stuff, the worse it sounds, says a lot for my mixing abilities.
And I vowed never to use "baby" in a song, failed here miserably. :cry:
Last edited by The Noodlist on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Hey Music Bird and Hellfog, I could not download your entries.
Please enable download.
Thanks

Laguna Rising wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:06 pm Hey Music Bird and Hellfog, I could not download your entries.
Please enable download.
Thanks
Oops, fixet now.

Hellfog wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm
Laguna Rising wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:06 pm Hey Music Bird and Hellfog, I could not download your entries.
Please enable download.
Thanks
Oops, fixet now.
Cool, thanks :tu:

Listening... :phones:

Guess the bass guitar is too load in my entry (?) I used headphones, only, during the Francophone project. Just listened through my loudspeakers, it sounds different... You get blind (or rather deaf) after a while...
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

Couldn’t be able to do download since my computer wouldn’t let me put the MP3 on here.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Music Bird wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:49 pm Couldn’t be able to do download since my computer wouldn’t let me put the MP3 on here.
Regardless what you could download, you forgot about Noodlist when you voted!
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

Return to “Music Cafe”