N/M

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks

it was deeply f**ked-up
the property manager lied about everything and produced bogus documentation
he got the room wrong regarding the broken ceiling and an invoice for the work done was supposed to prove they sent him out immediately, same day I reported it. In reality, 80 days had passed.

I don't think the judge bought it, there was no judgment today. But they got to go last with the lying. I'm glad I jumped up and said NO, I was allowed no rebuttal. I can't sue for perjury or the other crimes, because they're crimes.

EDIT: judge ruled in my favor
Last edited by jancivil on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyway I'm worried about the way the violins sound in that outburst there. They seem kind of low rent. :arrow:

mo' less sorted

I like the "clean" sounds employed here, which seem to suggest and accentuate darkness and malevolence, right from the get-go.

Good work :)

thanks

I'm on section "C" now, which is a big change of gears but it sneaks back into the void.

The transition between A and B works very well indeed. It's progressing in a very satisfying way.

thanks.

C is complete (except there will be a little more percussion).

The end just hangs there

I didn't find myself analyzing this. That's a rare thing. Very engaging.
Boy, sorry to hear about the drama. I know you're a tough cookie, hope you get a chance to take it easy for a bit.

Thanks.
Housing is a huge problem. I don't think the manager here (a moron) knows what to do with the decision.

Last edited by jancivil on Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

... ...
Last edited by jancivil on Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

... ... ...
Last edited by jancivil on Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I've just played all three/four parts (from the first, edited post) in sequence.

There's quite a contrast in styles between (and sometimes within) the individual sections, but the overall effect is quite exciting.

I'd turn it up, but the rest of the family is sleeping now. Best wait for the weekend

thanks for that

It's good.
:-)

thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”