July Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's too hot here to come up with a topic for the July contest. Any ideas? Time to do another Unplugged month?

Too hot? kinda cold here which I like.

One synth or instrument per person, of your choice.
But you can record multiple tracks of the same instrument

Holiday mood ?
Weather Craze?
Acoustic metel?
Twelve tone?

Echoing the beginning of the great Winegrowers' Festival, a grandiose event that takes place only once in a generation, in Vevey, on the shores of Lake Geneva, I propose the theme: "Ode to Bacchus"

https://www.fetedesvignerons.ch/en/about/the-fete/

I got an idea while i surfed tonight. (I have no idea why i feel most energetic at midnight?)
Hate seems to be very popular. So why not do a 3 minute song that have the word "hate" in it. :troll:
It could easily be in any genre and full text or just that one word.
If you don't like to sing use a sample.
Just proposing. My participation is unknown. :shrug:

Well I would strongly suggest the contrary : a song spreading love and compassion for the neighbor. That's what we need in the world today, and it is not so easy to do in a convincing way.

If hate is your kick, no problem : you could do a song about hating the hatred, or hating the sin while loving the sinner... :hug:

Wopelka wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 am Well I would strongly suggest the contrary : a song spreading love and compassion for the neighbor. That's what we need in the world today, and it is not so easy to do in a convincing way.

If hate is your kick, no problem : you could do a song about hating the hatred, or hating the sin while loving the sinner... :hug:
Yuck :drunk:
What about songs describing arsekissing? :box:

summertime

AnX wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 amsummertime
I can combine that with hate.

donkey tugger wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 am
im no fan of the heat :x but i would like to enter ( :o) so its better than acoustic or metel etc for me.... :wink:

AnX wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
donkey tugger wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 am
im no fan of the heat :x but i would like to enter ( :o) so its better than acoustic or metel etc for me.... :wink:
There you are! :tu:
The lyrics is already done.
" I hate the summertime heat - listen to my autumn beat".

Then follows

"You'll hate my autotune shit, my smell in this business suit."

"would you like to buy a 3 piece suite?
at DFS it's going cheap"

Wopelka wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 am Well I would strongly suggest the contrary : a song spreading love and compassion for the neighbor.
my neighbour is a dick.
he comes in from work around 1am and starts playing f**king folk music, the foster and allen type shit. or watching the news/old b movies.
all at a volume where i can hear every word, in fact if i have my tv or music on at that time, i can hear his over mine.

unfortunately for him, i have amplifiers, a telephone exchange and i can barely play the guitar but do have lots of nice noisy pedals :D

im not loving him.
not even for you.

So, the toooooooorrriies.... :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”