[R'n'B] - Unelmia

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-10001372/unelmia

I wanted to test out the alternative routing I once used, i.e. the FX Return 8 input and using the 14:2 mixers instead of the SSL.

I'm not sure but it sounds like that routing gives me a dryer sound than the SSL. Anyway, this track makes me wanna keep using this template more of now on. Finnish R'n'B "Unelmia" - hope you enjoy! :cool:

Cheers!

Heikki

I like the tone of the "hollow sounding" "minimoog" bass synth line, and the melodic chorus parts of the song.

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 10

Overall - 9

Comments: Nice clean mix. Nice use of stereo field. I like the bass too. Musically, not my thing because of vocals. Not being in English doesn't help either. However, other than vocals, some real cool sounds. Enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

Well done! Tastefully constructed and well mixed music.

Using the title as a guide it this looks to be Finnish. I’ve heard a similar vocal style with Norwegian Music.

JCJR wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:33 pm I like the tone of the "hollow sounding" "minimoog" bass synth line, and the melodic chorus parts of the song.
Thanks, yeah, the bass-sound comes from the "Antidote" Rack Extension synth.
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:50 pm My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 10

Overall - 9

Comments: Nice clean mix. Nice use of stereo field. I like the bass too. Musically, not my thing because of vocals. Not being in English doesn't help either. However, other than vocals, some real cool sounds. Enjoyed this more than I thought I would.
Thanks, yeah the vocals are pretty stereo-typic Finnish karaoke styled. Glad you enjoyed it more than expected though. And cool that I got 10 from the mix.
fastlanephil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 am Well done! Tastefully constructed and well mixed music.

Using the title as a guide it this looks to be Finnish. I’ve heard a similar vocal style with Norwegian Music.
Thank you, Finnish vocals here indeed. Melancholic music is a really big thing here in Finland. Glad you liked it.. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”