Fantasy NO. 2

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought I posted Fantasy NO. 2 a few days ago but it could have had a bad link.

https://app.box.com/s/yi8sfwmkr5j7pu9tevopk0cwhhtucc8t

Essentially two separate songs.
I liked the uplifting nature of both of them.
I was looking for more variety in the arrangements.
Anyway, I'm all for being uplifted, and on that level they scored a point.

This is another accomplished piece. Strong atmospheric synth work in the first half. Piano melody is very nice in the second half. I would have liked some more synth sounds in the second part to tie it to the first. The mix was very good.

Great job! :tu:

Bansaw wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:03 am Essentially two separate songs.
I liked the uplifting nature of both of them.
I was looking for more variety in the arrangements.
Anyway, I'm all for being uplifted, and on that level they scored a point.
Yes, it can be thought of as two songs which is fine. My perspective is this music has an intro then the first section followed by the descending transition or bridge that floats into a somewhat meditative piano/pad solo section/ending.

Thanks for commenting!

Frantz wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 am This is another accomplished piece. Strong atmospheric synth work in the first half. Piano melody is very nice in the second half. I would have liked some more synth sounds in the second part to tie it to the first. The mix was very good.

Great job! :tu:
Thanks Frantz!

I had the same thoughts about the piano section but I decided on keeping it a simple piano/pad solo section.

fastlanephil,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: the intro is sounding very nice; actually the whole song is nice. Sounds more like music for a movie, TV show, or a video. Very nice piano. Nice composition/song/nice melodies/audio quality. Very good job! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:17 am fastlanephil,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: the intro is sounding very nice; actually the whole song is nice. Sounds more like music for a movie, TV show, or a video. Very nice piano. Nice composition/song/nice melodies/audio quality. Very good job! :)

Thanks for the nice comments Aaron Aardvark!

Pleasant and relaxing moods. I liked beautiful melody lines and sounds.

Return to “Music Cafe”