What need change

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. Will someone say what need to be changed, or you think
kust erease it.

Thankful for help.

https://soundcloud.com/pgvpgv333
Chicago

Only of the Chicago song! Of course.

My Feedback

Music - 4
Instruments - 6
Performance - 3
Mix - 1

Overall - 3.5

Comments: Drums are dead. Total mud. Musically, I have no idea what to make of it. Sounds like a bunch of random notes to me. Mix is uneven. Some parts too loud, some parts too soft. Needs major work.

Thanks wagtunes

The rhythmic stuff has possibilities but compositionally this is kind of a mess. Also the synth boops and so forth are atonal mostly and not in the good way, and there are a number of pretty dead spots where forward movement is concerned.

Ha, I think it’s great.

I would love to hear you take it somewhere more structured, change the key, and then break it back down again. Clean up the low end a bit.

I like the second track even more.

Thanks all, just went into a lifelong depression!

pgvpgv333 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:37 am Thanks all, just went into a lifelong depression!
No, man, seriously I think it’s great, I’m sure many others would too.

Perpetual you are a pearl. Back on the road again. Got to make it to this mounths chipmunk.

Highly original :hihi:

I really like the sound that reminds me a little bit of a mario game that spawned in the middle of the track, I felt they fit good into the track. It is the steely like sound. I wonder how you made it! Other then that, I don't really feel where the track is going, if you know what I mean. Hilsen en fyr fra Norge :)

Thanks Guy. Nice you like it. Dont remember how i got the sound. If you want to listen to more, I am Woodpeckerman on Youtube and Spotify

Return to “Music Cafe”