June Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hehe, think I'll pass on this one, already had far too much contact with sinthesisers recently. :scared: , and can't be arsed writing another instrumental only track - wasteful for me. Have fun people!

Computer games are still for kids though.

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:38 amComputer games are still for kids though.
No such thing as an adult. We are all just older kids :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:41 am
donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:38 amComputer games are still for kids though.
I bet you watch US wresting too.. :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:45 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:41 am
I bet you watch US wresting too.. :hihi:
:lol: But, no! just stamp-collecting, growing mustard-cress, and playing with my willy a little too often :scared:

:lol:

Covers are allowed! So are guitar covers of videogame songs (if you've had your fill of synths lately)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_hjfMK1og
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 am growing mustard-cress
There was some shite on Radio 4 yesterday about cress being a 'super food'. Obviously 'super foods' must be bland as f**k then.

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm
There was some shite on Radio 4 yesterday about cress being a 'super food'. Obviously 'super foods' must be bland as f**k then.

if cress is a "super food"
maybe its the french for "goes nice with egg mayonnaise"?

Yes, indeed! They are one of the many varieties of 'Micro-greens', and are supposedly really healthy.
I actually bought some shelving so I can start making my own (to add to my sprouted legumes :D ) Just need to buy the seeding trays and some seeds :hyper: :wheee: :hyper:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:36 pm
Yes, indeed! They are one of the many varieties of 'Micro-greens', and are supposedly really healthy.
I actually bought some shelving so I can start making my own (to add to my sprouted legumes :D ) Just need to buy the seeding trays and some seeds :hyper: :wheee: :hyper:
You truly are the wild man of rock.

so if you ever start going on about your "home grown", i shouldn't get too excited? :roll:

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm
You truly are the wild man of rock.
:hihi:

vurt wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:43 pm
so if you ever start going on about your "home grown", i shouldn't get too excited? :roll:
Not unless you are excited about health :shrug:

DrApostropheX wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:25 pm Covers are allowed! So are guitar covers of videogame songs (if you've had your fill of synths lately)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_hjfMK1og
Great! Thanks :tu:

At the time, one of my favourite songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBYaYJAERc
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

Return to “Music Cafe”