In Aeternum - Epic Emotional Choral Orchestral Track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys! It's been more than a year since I've made my last public epic orchestral track, so I thought it was about time to give it another shot. This time I wanted to go back to the basics and make something short and simple, but that could still be effective in creating an emotional build and climax. Although the composition is fairly simple and straightforward, I think I've managed to improve on the mixing / mastering since my last works in this genre... As always, it would be really cool to read any feedback you folks could give me on the track. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOLHtnOdI7U

I think it worked well as an epic soundtrack. I didn’t hear any issues. I’m not much into the genre but that’s my take.

@0:57 love the percussive hit
but just after that it goes straight to full energy, without building into it. The drop came at 1:56. And a minute felt like a long time to be on maximum, and I was really desperate for that change in energy to come.
Sorry for being picky.
Overall very good though, I liked it. What choir library did you use?

fastlanephil wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:26 am I think it worked well as an epic soundtrack. I didn’t hear any issues. I’m not much into the genre but that’s my take.
Thanks a lot for listening and commenting on this track! :)

Bansaw wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:36 am @0:57 love the percussive hit
but just after that it goes straight to full energy, without building into it. The drop came at 1:56. And a minute felt like a long time to be on maximum, and I was really desperate for that change in energy to come.
Sorry for being picky.
Overall very good though, I liked it. What choir library did you use?
Many thanks for your feedback and kind words, Bansaw! I agree that the epic part of the track went on for a bit too long without any major changes, and that's something I'll definitely avoid in future works. The choir is from Metropolis Ark 1. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”