December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let's do something more cheerful this month! Any ideas?

Do a Christmas song in your own style.

:shrug:
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

SawCeeJack cover versions. :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:49 pm SawCeeJack cover versions. :hihi:
How would we know what we were covering without being able to hear the music underneath the mud?

Hellfog wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:59 pm Do a Christmas song in your own style.
This is actually a good idea. To do anything Christmas carols related would be nice for December. The melodies are very short. We can take that idea and expand.

In memory of Alessandro Alessandroni: an Imaginary Spaghetti Western theme with participants encouraged to incorporate electric and Spanish guitars, whistling, ocarinas, vocals and anything else that might fit into that genre.

:ud:

+1 for Xmas song :party:
can't sing, can't play, looks awful.....

beanpole wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:50 am +1 for Xmas song :party:
I would in all probability do some 12 string abomination called, 'Jangle Balls'. Nooooo...

rp314 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:55 am In memory of Alessandro Alessandroni: an Imaginary Spaghetti Western theme with participants encouraged to incorporate electric and Spanish guitars, whistling, ocarinas, vocals and anything else that might fit into that genre.

That got my vote

Please make the Xmas theme voluntary...December will be full of it from all directions. :help:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

I really would like to know, if you people living in other countries than Sweden (I have heard that there is other countries) listen to the same Christmas songs as we do here? Apart from certain Swedish songs that you have never heard of, they always play John Lennons Happy Xmas - War Is Over (from 1971) in the department stores, for example. Why? I had heard it one million times before the seventies was over. José Feliciano's Feliz Navidad… "Last Christmas I gave you my heart…"
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

per99 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:20 pm I really would like to know, if you people living in other countries than Sweden (I have heard that there is other countries) listen to the same Christmas songs as we do here?
Sadly, yes… :bang:

Very rarely we get this “dreaming of a white christmas”

Santa just delivered some new Native Instrument Software! 8) Ain't no Santa my natural a$$.

Hellfog wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:49 am
rp314 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:55 am In memory of Alessandro Alessandroni: an Imaginary Spaghetti Western theme with participants encouraged to incorporate electric and Spanish guitars, whistling, ocarinas, vocals and anything else that might fit into that genre.

That got my vote
:) Although if it doesn't suit the typical time restrictions of the holidays some more flexible theme might make more sense.

Return to “Music Cafe”