*~new sample every day~*

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi, my name is timmy holiday and towards the start of the year i started putting out short musical pieces for producers to sample as a way of collaborating. if there's anyone on here interested, do get in touch, here's something i put together today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsjGVSGlx4

retro kung fu sci fi soundtrack thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGj3JHWZcA

some chill guitar loop groove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2WRb7lOks

Dude, they're all ignoring you and I can't say I blame them:

Nothing wrong with your musical snippets at all - some are quite intriguing, but:

1) This seems to be the wrong forum for this?

2) Each snapshot is in a very different style - no real link between them?

You clearly have loads of interesting ideas - just get on and create some original music on your own. It'll be better than some of the dreary stuff on here anyway.
Last edited by Captain Scarne on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger. Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon. Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse.

thank you Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger, Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon, Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse, i appreciate it. i'm gonna keep going regardless, i do hope you find some stuff in your life you don't find dreary, bless

lego-soft-toy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:55 pm thank you Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger, Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon, Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse, i appreciate it. i'm gonna keep going regardless, i do hope you find some stuff in your life you don't find dreary, bless
Dude, there's so much in life that I don't find dreary - most of it, in fact.

What is kinda dreary is someone repeatedly and pointlessly doing the same thing over and over again! :wink:

There are so many good, purpose-built music collaboration sites out there which you could use for this sort of thing.

For future reference:

Just 'Lord Scarne' is more than sufficient, I'm not too picky about the title! :phones:
Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger. Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon. Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse.

can you recommend any of these sites? would be good to get the curated selection. that's good to hear lord scarne, and though i appreciate your advice i'm still gonna choose to ignore it and keep going for the next month here and see if anything comes of it

lego-soft-toy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:31 pm can you recommend any of these sites? would be good to get the curated selection. that's good to hear lord scarne, and though i appreciate your advice i'm still gonna choose to ignore it and keep going for the next month here and see if anything comes of it
i think as these are samples, rather than tracks, the sample forum may have better results for you.
if that's something you think is better, just use the report function on your op to let a mod know youd like to move forums :)

anyone with lego in their name is ok with me :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”