if you do not listen you cannot hear...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jancivil wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:09 pm I was really just riffing on 'syfy channel' tbh

I've tried to actually watch Dark Matter, NG: Don't Work
it was one of those, good shows where on a break and needed something to get me through winter shows. once they get past the "were trying to make great sci fi" and start having a bit of fun it gets a little better.
but killjoys slays it for that, past few series have been nothing but double entendres and in joking.

now that the good stuff is starting up again (i see daredevil is back :hyper: ) i can lay of the "so bad its amusing" tv :hihi:

jancivil wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:13 pm IMO this is pretty great.
:oops: thanks, coming from you that is a high compliment. i know you have some high standards 8)
I'm troubled by the cleanliness of your workdesk.
the computer desk is less pretty :hihi:

Yeah Daredevil S2 was killer, looking forward to S3 which I started in on last night but crashed.

think ill binge it over the weekend.
im hoping for big things given where it ended last time :hyper:

shot for shot scenes from the comics from some big daredevil storylines. hoping they where hinting at whats to come :)

It's got a relaxed "haziness" with a dark undercurrent. Perfect late-night listening whilst mixing venomous porridge.

More Bruford goss pls

Good work :)

Reminded me of hiding behind the settee while The Doctor explored the Dalek City on Skaro ... very radiophonic. The BBC should give you a job.

Return to “Music Cafe”