October Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@per99: Rules? Nobody follows rules. Your a Rock Star this month. 2018.... Hello? What would Ozzy say?

Tbase2000 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:35 am @per99: Rules? Nobody follows rules. Your a Rock Star this month. 2018.... Hello? What would Ozzy say?
I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna… gonna… gonna cross the street on red light immediately as soon as I get out of my flat!!! :ud:
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

That's the spirit! Just don't get arrested people.

What happened to Noodles? Why did he pull out. Don't understand the acronym he used.

heavy metal fans?
horny men folk?
high maintenance fixes?
hairy miasmic faire?
hilarious meme fodder?

Tbase2000 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 am What happened to Noodles? Why did he pull out. Don't understand the acronym he used.
HMF stands for High Maintenance Female.

Not sure what that has to do with the music.

Tbase2000 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 am What happened to Noodles? Why did he pull out. Don't understand the acronym he used.
Got to a Offspring.

Heavy Metal Fatigue?

Hi, on further listening, my tinnitus went into overdrive. I put it down to too much high mids. The offending track.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

hi/mid freq.

I'll agree. What did you do, eq the final mix buss because both stereo guitars are pretty sharp and that hi-hat (5db louder than the snare) is a little much. Fix it and put it back up. Sounds good. It's got a groove.

... scratched the tip of my index finger last night cooking dinner. Now I'm bleeding all over my fretboard trying to write some parts
How rock & roll is that ?

8)
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I threw my shoulder out trying to pick fast on my submission. All about the sacrifices.

Mister Natural wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm ... scratched the tip of my index finger last night cooking dinner. Now I'm bleeding all over my fretboard trying to write some parts
How rock & roll is that ?

8)
its only rock n roll if you also chanted baphomets name in reverse while bleeding :)

Return to “Music Cafe”