Tears in Rain (ElectroProg - NOT Seismic Evangelism)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Tim,
This sounds great! I prefer it to the original. Seems more out there...
Well done!
:)
However, it doesn't suit my current weather! ;)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Frost Remix
Nice, work. One can imagine far north winds blowing. Enjoyed listening.
Greetings
NR

Allomerus wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:45 am Hi Tim,
This sounds great! I prefer it to the original. Seems more out there...
Well done!
:)
However, it doesn't suit my current weather! ;)
I remixed this a few weeks ago, and then sat back and thought "Is this better than the original?"

Overall, I think it is. It's got a "thinner" sound, hence the "Frost" reference. I think the bass is clearer (although not as "heavy" as the original, but I can live with that). I like the frequency balance of everything above 700Hz.

It's just started to get cold here, although it's warmer than the seasonal average. Our average rainfall during the last 12 months has been worryingly low. There could be another hosepipe ban on the way next year.

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, John. Glad you enjoyed it :)

The new Frost mix sounds great. There is less boominess in the bass. The rain seems to be better blended too. Although I thought the original mix was fine too.

Any new compositions in the works?

htcnext2 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:25 am Frost Remix
Nice, work. One can imagine far north winds blowing. Enjoyed listening.
Greetings
NR
Thanks very much for taking the time to check this one out. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Since I posted the remix, the weather has improved again. Imagination will have to suffice for the next week or so :wink:

Frantz wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:53 am The new Frost mix sounds great. There is less boominess in the bass. The rain seems to be better blended too. Although I thought the original mix was fine too.

Any new compositions in the works?
Glad you liked the new mix, Frantz. :) I've had a couple of months to get used to it, and I prefer the new mix. It doesn't sound quite so cluttered as the original, particularly around the 700-1000Hz region, but the bass is cleaner too.

I have a couple of musical efforts planned, but no time to do anything with them. Work, and life in general have been conspiring against me for the last 12 months. I'm waiting for things to settle down.

So nice. I love how the sound of the rain drops fall into little rhythms here and there.

Thanks for sharing!

justin3am wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:24 am So nice. I love how the sound of the rain drops fall into little rhythms here and there.

Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed listening to this, Justin :) I'm going to try some more FR next week. I have a couple of ideas which may work out.

Return to “Music Cafe”