Meye Way - Semi Metel

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well you know i dont hear much rock
so it was them or queen only two band names i know :-o

seriously after donks said hetfield id say i guess so but that is who mister rollin rollin bizkit(whatever the gobsshites name is,btw i was wearing a read cap when that f**ker was still shittin his pants :x )anyway yeah id say het field justice onwards tho not as dirty as the earlier stuff :wink:

@bitstreem, hey arne!! thanks for the kind words. i agree with the drums for sure.

@ixox, thank you, thank you. it was a little softer than some of the usual songs eh :wink:
oh, and i will continue to post these kinds of songs - so thank you :D :D

@dt, thx! :D damn drums again eh. i've been tweaking a kit for weeks now and still haven't gotten the sound i want. i noticed the clipping ever so slightly on a couple of parts as well - will fix.

@cypherone, damn, you still have time to review songs??? :wink: :D :D glad you like. a little rawk from the south :D and yes, i've posted like five songs or something. i'll have a website up soon with more tunes on it. thx again.

lates

t-willy
Last edited by t-willy on Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote:well you know i dont hear much rock
so it was them or queen only two band names i know :-o

seriously after donks said hetfield id say i guess so but that is who mister rollin rollin bizkit(whatever the gobsshites name is,btw i was wearing a read cap when that f**ker was still shittin his pants :x )anyway yeah id say het field justice onwards tho not as dirty as the earlier stuff :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: whew! at least i don't wear a red cap. fred durst is that little f**kers name. oh, and i'll take the post justice hetfield comment for sure :D

so lets see, i've gotten everything from Layne Staley to Travis (Days of the New), to Eddie Vedder, to James Hetfield............ :D

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”