Meye Way - Semi Metel

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you might think i'm going soft at the beginning of this one.................just listen. hey, its,

Meye Way

lates

t-willy

cool tune travis
i like your voice
me and the mrs can't
place who you sound like, though

Wow, I like the way it starts.....got some really cool tricks in there.

All around cool tune....love the distortion on the vocals.

Cool!

bluedad wrote:cool tune travis
i like your voice
me and the mrs can't
place who you sound like, though
Reminds me of God Smack. Listened through headphones, sounds like a great production.

Hats of on all the great tricks in there....I'll be jammin this in my car.

what no organs :?

ooh dont you soundlike somebody :-o
not godsmack tho as ive never heard of them

make it louder its too quiet but its very good 8)

you will hate me but its limp bizkit :lol:

Or Days of the New, electronic style instead of acoustic pseudo-metal, though.

Nice track! Can't go wrong with a distorted guitar pickslide (1:09). :D

Thank all things good and holy I can't see inside a mind that produces such twisted sonic manipulations. That's about all I gotta say about that.

<grin>

Greg

This reminds me of a great rawk-singer; Travis something 8)

That title had me worried about yet another Sinatra rip-off, but luckily I was proven otherwise. :D

hey doc.....

that's a real good song! this is not just a friendly cheering up feedback...I mean *a real good song* ! good composition. good vox! I like these fifth vocals.

only criticism: the toms fill-in

Kick-ass track, t-willy, 'nuff said. :) The drums could need some work, some better samples and a little more balancing (toms are a little loud) will fix that, the vox and geetarghs are spot on though. Nice!

Cheers,

Arne S.

Semi metal ? :-o Double metal !!!!
Nice powerfull production...
Impressive voice.

Thanks for posting that kind of songs... :D

Only 'semi' metel? Are you going soft? :hihi:

Not keen on that drum sound, sounds a bit like the drums on my old Yamaha qy10 :-o , perhaps its because there's too much reverb on them. :x

Nasty bit of clipping going on too in parts, easy there lad on the volumes! Bit more compression on the some of the vocals needed too I reckon, there's quite a bit of fluctuation in the levels.

Apart from that it does rawk somewhat. :D

And it's plainly obvious to me that he sounds like James Hetfield! :P

good track Bubba! Not my cup o' shrimp but a good tune all the same.

Sounds like Eddie Vedder (spelling?) to me but then I don't tend to listen to rawk.

Yeah toms are too loud.

This is the first track of yours I've heard, have you posted many up until now?

@bluedad

thanks gary! :D Pao said "the singer from alice in chains". i told her he was dead, so i'm not sure if that's a compliment or not....... :lol: :wink:

@Mr. Me

tricks indeed :wink: the beginning samples (not synths) and samples throughout the song are my own little invention. godsmack eh :D :D :evil: jam on in your car!!!

lates

t-willy
Last edited by t-willy on Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

@vurt sorry about the organs. i was gonna use organs instead of guitars but.......eh....... :hihi: and yes i do hate you.........limp bizkit indeed :x :lol:

@lunch money, oh men, haven't listened to days of the new in a while. i used to love their love stuff. the leader singer's name was Travis.........hmmmmmmmm :wink: thx again man :D

@mystahr, thanks mark :D :D . maybe i'll cover a frank song next eh.......... :roll:

@trekstar, thank you very much. i appreciate your comments indeed!!!! forgive me for the drums in general, especially the toms :oops:

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”